SHINee Fan Fic 2 - Chapter 10

Taemin's POV:

I woke up the next morning, and Yoona wasn't in bed. I got up and walked into the kitchen, and she was on the phone.

I know I shouldn't have, but I stood there and listened.

"Mom! I don't care! I'm not coming home! Oh yeah. Like you're going to make me. Go ahead! Call dad! He won't care! He never does!" She sighed. "Oh yeah, sure, he loves me. That's why he hasn't talked to me or came to visit since I was three."

I saw her start to cry. "I don't care mom! Why can't you just leave me alone! No! You told me if I step out of the house, I'm done, out of

your life, gone, that you would never talk to me again, that I wouldn't be welcome back. THAT is why I left. Ever since I left I have been

happier."

There was a pause. "How? Well maybe because I live in a house of people that care about me and don't yell at me all the ti-" There was

another pause.

"Do NOT say that mom! You don't even know him! No he's not!" She put her phone on speaker and sat on the floor.

"Yoona! This boy is probably just using you!"

"Mom, he's not! I know him!"

"That's what I thought about your father but now look where he is!"

"That's because you were stupid and always high."

"Okay, then answer this Yoona! How many times have you guys had sex? Huh?"

"More than you need to know!"

"Exactly! He is using you, Yoona!"

"Then why do I have a fucking promise ring, huh? Why does he fucking tell me he loves me everyday? Why is he always fuckingstanding up for me?"

"Its all an act."

"No its not! Shut the fuck up mom! You don't know Taemin. You don't know anything about me, him, or our relationship! You don't know anything

about it! Just shut up! I hate you!" She picked up her phone and threw it at the wall, fell on the floor and started crying.

Not just regular crying, but tears all down her face crying.

I walked in and she looked up at me, and turned around.

"Yoona?" She didn't answer. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulled her into my lap and stroked her hair.

She wrapped her arms around my waist and put her head on my shoulder and kept crying. She held me closer and tighter every second, to the

point where if we were any closer we could crush a house.

"Shh. It's okay sweetie." She moved her arms up around my neck and we sat there hugging, and I let her cry.

When she was done, I picked her up and walked over to the couch, laying her down.

"Baby girl, are you okay?" I asked, moving the hair off of her face. She nodded.

"Are you sure?" She shook her head, and she started crying again.

"Aww baby please don't cry." I picked her up again and held her close to me. "It will be okay. I promise."

"I-Its just, she, my mom thinks you are j-just using me and sh-shes trying to control my life again, and sh-she wants me to come back, but I

don't want to leave you, and, i-its all just so confusing." She started shaking, and I held her tighter, and kissed the top of her head.

"Please, Yoona. Please don't cry." She just burried her head in my chest again and cried more.