**Author's note: Reminds me of Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail that he keeps saying that whenever he is pumped up or ready to fight against dark guilds and/or enemies or do anything he takes.**

(Luke): "Guys, i looked outside and its raining down real hard. We need to bring our raincoats and gloves."

(David)" Yeah, you're right. Let's gear up while we still can."

So the four of us headed to my office where i kept all of my raincoats i made for the Portland Police Bureau. When i made these a few years ago, i know that the raincoats i made, not just made to withstand raindrops, but it insulates us from the cold because it's November tonight and the temperature may be below 13 Degrees Fahrenheit.

(Fact): "As of right now, there are only 20 raincoats I made. 4 were used and the rest haven't been used yet for other officers. So in the next or 2nd follow up of the Terror Night Wattpad Series, there would be more."

Soon, we put our customized-made raincoats on and we are good to go.

--police sirens wailing, engine revving and whirring--

We got on a police cruiser and we drove off, with dozens of police officers of the 9-1-1 Emergency Response Team also heads towards the crime scene.

**3 minutes later**

From here to Knapp St., it will take 10 - 11 minutes to get there. But the rain is pounding on our windshield and we can barely see anything that we need to drive carefully, but i got my windshield wipers in max speed.

I turned on the KATU News Radio and then i hear something.

(KATU): This is KATU News Live in Breaking News regarding a unusual incident occurring in a residential area somewhere on Southeast Knapp St. As we hear from one of the eyewitnesses, there was a murder, more like a mass murder happening on Knapp St. as you can see. We get a live call from the Portland Police Chief named Mark Thompson which he hooked up to us who is going to explain this situation to us. Mark?

Mark[KATU live call]: "Hi, it's me Mark, chief of the Portland Police Bureau. I would like to tell this to anyone who were watching this or listening this by radio in the middle of the night that there is a mass murder going on at Knapp St. As we may know, there might be 6 or 12 people in there, either dead or alive but we are currently sending our emergency response team to the crime scene, as we speak...

(David): "That would be us. And we need to get there quick before the killers might get away."

So i drove faster and faster up to 125 MPH and I flickered the police lights much quicker.

**Less than 10 minutes later**

--rain pouring heavily, thunder rumbling--

We arrived at the crime scene and I saw the yellow and white building and I knew that we found the spot where it was.

(David): "That's the one. Yellow and white building. Let's go! Move out and search around the house for survivors or any victims in there! Keep your guard up for any more suspects!"

(Officers): "Yes sir!"

(Luke): "I don't feel good about this. This isn't like an ordinary house break-in attempt. It's a mass murder in a single house. Also, it is raining down hard and I got the feeling it might wipe off the evidence.."

(David): "I know that it wont be easy during this weather but we're going to find out-- HOLY SHIT!!"

I suddenly saw something, bloody.