The tantalizing aromas of fried bacon drew the twins out of their slumber, and the rest of the house awoke one by one, ready for Molly's delicious breakfast. Upon leaving their room, Naomi spotted Harry and couldn't help but smile at him. She was so engrossed with reminiscing their night, she hadn't realized that Ron was in the bathroom, shirtless and magnificent. He quickly pulled Naomi inside, closing the door. "Ron!", gasped Naomi as he held her and pulled her to him. Ron kissed Naomi fervently, not wanting to let her go.

     Just then, in walked Percy, causing Ron to pull his lips away from Naomi's. He had a snide look upon his face as he said, "Naomi, it seems you have a post from Professor Snape!", then he quickly left the room. Naomi knew Percy had seen her and Ron kissing, and wondered if he would tell on them. "We better get downstairs", said Naomi. Ron was puzzled. "I wonder what old Snape wants!", he exclaimed. Naomi shrugged her shoulders. She didn't know, but was highly curious to find out.

     All sorts of things ran through Naomi's mind as she raced down the stairs and into the kitchen. Maybe something had happened to Draco! Naomi just left him waiting for her, knowing she had promised to return to him. If something had happened to him, she wouldn't be able to forgive herself.

     When Molly saw Naomi, she smiled at the girl as Arthur handed her the letter, hoping she knew what she was getting into by dealing with Severus Snape. Naomi thanked Arthur and opened the letter eagerly, breaking the wax seal. Inside, written in his best handwriting, was the following:

       Dear Ms. Léon,

      I hope in all sincerity that this post finds you in the best spirits. Forgive my interruption of your holiday, but I must ask to see you as soon as possible. With the new term approaching, it is impertinent that we speak.
     I hope to see you soon.

          ~ S.S.

     When Naomi read the letter, the dread and worry she felt before seemed to disappear, yet a tiny bit of concern sparked. She wondered what Professor Snape wanted to discuss, and decided she would set out after breakfast. "Is everything alright, dear?", Molly asked. Everyone had made it to the dining table and all eyes were on her. Harry looked especially concerned. Naomi looked at everyone then replied, "Oh, yes! Professor Snape asked to speak to me, is all!"

   Hermione and Ginny looked over at Harry and saw the concern in his crystal blue eyes. It looked like he was a little more than worried, and soon it became clear that Harry cared a great deal for Naomi.
🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

      Severus had been troubled as of late. As hard as he tried, he could not get young Naomi out of his mind. When Lucius Malfoy aired his suspicions that Naomi had a hand to play in Draco's sudden disappearance, he began to worry. "We must find him, Snape! Draco must fulfill his destiny! The Dark Lord demands this!", screeched Lucius. "That girl! Surely Draco would've told her where he was going! Perhaps the two of them are holing up somewhere! If anyone could make the boy lose his senses, it would be that nymph!"