"No don't do that. You fucked up and I don't wanna see you right now" I said opening the door for him.

"I'll text you" he said

"Goodbye Adam" I said. He finally left and I shut the front door. I walked over to everyone and they all looked at me.

"Are you ok Viv?" Devyn asked

"Yeah no im good" I said wiping my tears off my cheeks and giving a small smile.

"Can I take Nadia upstairs for awhile? I wanna feed her" I asked. Dad handed her to me and I walked upstairs with her.

Colby's POV
Adam and Vivian went upstairs to talk.
"This isn't gonna be good" Sam said. We all sat there and soon realized we can hear em through the baby thing. I just sat there holding Nadia.

"I have to tell you something" we heard Adam say through the machine.

"What did you do" Vivian asked

"I got drunk and slept with a girl when I was out of town" we heard through it. We all just looked at each other wide eyed.

"That's why you came home so soon isn't it?" Vivian said her voice cracking.

"Uh yeah" he said.

"I can't believe you. Was I not good enough?" She said. That broke my heart. I never want her hurt. I looked at Ava then Sam.

"Princess I'm so sorry." He said.

"Don't princess me. I want you out of my house by tomorrow and I want you out of this house right now" she said. Good for her.

"Where will I stay?" He asked

"Why not with the girl you slept with!" She yelled at him. They walked downstairs and too the door as us roommates just watched.

"Take your fucking ring back. I don't want it" she said handing the ring back to him.

"Viv babe please don't" he said

"No don't do that. You fucked up and I don't wanna see you right now" she said opening the front door.

"I'll text you" he said

"Goodbye Adam" she said and he was finally gone. She walked back to us and wiped her tears.

"You ok Viv?" Devyn asked.

"Yeah no I'm good." She said giving a small smile.

""Can I take Nadia upstairs for awhile? I wanna feed her" she asked. I handed her the baby and she walked upstairs. She started talking to Nadia and we could hear again.

"Hey princess. I wish your biological daddy was here or Amber or Ashton so I could talk to someone. Not saying your terrible to talk too cause honestly I love talking to you. I might go away for awhile I'm not sure. I might see if I could go visit Charlie. I loved him and I let him go. Dumbest idea I've ever had. You were the best. I mean you kicked me a lot but it's worth it. Maybe me and him are like my mom and dad. Except without all of the cheating but they always found themselves back together. I'm not sure. Probably not. He probably found some New York babe. There probably perfect together. But he's the one that got away. You probably don't understand any of that. Your just sitting here drinking milk. Anyways I love you Nadia." We heard over the baby thing. She came walking downstairs.

"Um I think I'm gonna go back to my house if you need anything text me or call I don't care." she said walking in.

"Viv?" Dev asked her

"Yeah?" She answered

"Do you regret letting us adopt her?" She asked

"No. You guys are gonna be better parents to her then i would've ever been. You can give her everything she wants but I wouldn't be able to. I'll hopefully have my own when I'm older" She said sighing.

"Anyways I'm gonna head home. Bye" she said and walked out.

"She was lying about not regretting it. You can see it in her eyes" Sam said

"We know" Elton said. All of the sudden Viv ran back inside.

"Dad?" She asked eyes red and puffy.

"Yeah?" I asked

"I love you." She said breaking down.

"I love you too." I said back to her.

"Will you or someone drive me to the airport in 2 hours? Bring Nadia please?" She asked.

"Yeah but where are you going?" I asked her

"Away for a little while" she said. She gave a small smile and walked out.