Allison

"You are sooo going to that party Ally. I am not getting bitched at by the guys cause you wanted to be a lazy ass." Yelled my best friend Ja'hara in my ear. She was big like me, but in all the right places. Her stomach was flatter than mine and she didn't have any love handles. My love handles,however,weren't really noticeable but I knew they were there. Most days they mocked me. My stomach wasn't flat, but it wasn't big either. It was more like a size bigger than a pug. My mom said I was only a size sixteen because I had a wide back. Like that makes it any better. I sighed in the phone and I could already hear her judging me.

"Look Jay, I'm just not feeling up to it tonight. Besides we partied all summer."

"I know that Al, but the guys didn't. They want a night out with both of us. Not just me."she basically whined. I groaned. I felt myself caving.

"I don't have anything to wear Jay."

"Well then open your door so we can squeeze our big fat asses into these dresses." She laughed.

"Curvaceous Jay, not fat." I sighed before hanging up the phone and walking towards the front. I hated that she called us fat. We didn't even have kankles. At least not yet. On the contrary we had the bodies of black cartoon characters. To my dismay the more whoreish looking ones. Groaning to myself again I opened the door to see Ja'hara, Ashton,Dave, Austin, Justin and Brad staring at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me Jay. So basically I had no choice. You were just asking me to be polite." I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Pretty much." She laughed as they all walked into the room smiling. I sighed as I closed the door. Turning around I seen her holding up the dress she brought for me. It was sexy, but it wouldn't look sexy on me. I felt my eyes tear up as I laid on the couch and stared at the ceiling.

"Thanks Jay,but no thanks. I like the dress, but I don't want to hear all the jokes about how my fatass looks in it. I don't want to deal with any of it tonight. It's bad enough that my parents decides to take a vacation without me. Using that tired excuse that school was starting back. In reality they planned it that way so that their fat, flabby excuse for a daughter didn't embarrass them." I had finally said out loud what was bothering me, but it didn't make me feel any better. I looked at my friends. All looking a lot like the demigod Hercules. Shoulder length hair, muscles and sexy as hell. I liked to refer to them as 'The Panty Droppers'. They seemed to attracted whores and took advantage of that little fact. Till this day I don't know what places they haven't had sex. I threw my arms over my eyes as I felt someone climb on top of me. From the scent of his cologne I knew it was Brad.

"Get off of me Brad." I laughed. "Or I will call the cops."

"No you won't. You love when I touch you against your will." He teased kissing the ticklish part of my neck. I squirmed as I laughed and tried to push him off of me, but he was stronger.

"Get away from me Brad!" I yelled going into another fit of laughter.

"Not until you say it." He said and I automatically knew what he was talking about. I could see it over all of their faces. I loved them all, but it was doubt that Brad and I was the closet. It was the same way with Justin and Ja'hara.

"Fine. Fine, I'm not a pathetic excuse for a daughter. There's nothing wrong with me. I'm big and beautiful. I'm curvaceous not fat. Now get off me!" I yelled my sides hurting from laughter.

"Good." He said getting up. "Now go get ready so we can have some fun." He said smacking my butt. I squealed as I laughed. Being grabbed by Ja'hara we headed up the stairs to my room.

"I'll be happy when you two date."

"Not gonna happen Jay." She smacked her lips as she sat me in my desk chair and plugged up the curling iron.