Chapter 2

Jungkook's pov
  I hate humans, because they are greed, weak, they only run away from the truth... and they don't keep their promises...

Flashback
  "Regina, Regina, where are you, Auntie Regina?" 
  "Are you looking for that blood maid?"
  "Brother...do you know where did Regina go?"
  " She left. She said taking care of your was too hard and pleaded our father to give her other jobs."
  "Liar...she...she said she will never leave. SHE SAID SHE WILL STAY WITH ME FOREVER!"
  "Poor kid, she lied to you. Humans and vampires can NEVER be together. Sooner or later, they will leave you alone like how she left you alone."

Present (Third person POV)
  Jungkook sighed as he looked out of the window from the music room. It's been two days since he declared that Wendy was his enemy.

  "Are you finally starting to fight back? It's more fun now! HAHAHA" A group of girls stood in front of wendy and pushed her to the ground. One of the girls pulled her hair to get her stand up. Although Wendy knew she couldn't do anything in this situation, she still tried to fight back.
  "WHY? Why must you listen to a vampire? I did not even do anything to ya'll! Don't you have a dignity as a human?"
  "Did you guys hear that? She said Dignity!" The girl in front of Wendy gave her a disgusted smirk, " Please tell me, in a world like this, can dignity save our life?" The girl was so close to Wendy that she could feel the girl's breath breathing into her ear. NO, I shouldn't listen to her! Wendy mustered all her energy to push the girl away.

Meanwhile
  Jungkook saw everything from the window he was looking out from.
Jungkook POV
  That girl, she looks like her... urgh.. what am I thinking. Let see how long will it take for her to go on her knees to beg for my mercy.