Interwining Fate

10 YEARS AGO(Flashback)

WENDY'S POV
  "RUN! THE VAMPIRES ARE HERE!" Those words were repeated over and over again outside of our house, chaos was everywhere.
  "GO! Hide in the closet with your brother and hold your breath for as long as you can until they are gone! I will be fine!" I did as she said, hoping that everything will be fine but nothing went right after that. From the little gap of the closet, I saw my parents being killed right in front of my eyes, my senses were screaming at me telling me to do something but my body couldn't move. The only thing I could do was to cover my brother's eyes from seeing everything. The cold red eyes of the vampire that felt like daggers that could pierce through my body any moment...

PRESENT

Wendy's pov
  I jolted up in surprise. ah...that dream again...how careless of me to fall asleep in school...

  "Do you know, the prince took my blood yesterday? It felt so nice hehe.."
  "WHAT? You mean Jungkook? It's so obvious that you are lying! And even if he did, He would say that it tastes disgusting! hehe.."
  "Think whatever you want! You are probably just jealous of me..."

  how much more shameless can those girls get! did they forget about what the vampires did to humans 10 years ago! I quickly stand up to leave the classroom, I felt like I could suffocate if I continued to listen to their gossips. The last thing I want right now is to hear people talking about vampires right after having that dream again...

"Wendy! Can you help me carry these books to the music room?"

"y-yeah..s-sure.." out of all people...why did he have to ask me...if only everyone can treat my an air...

Third Person pov
  As soon as Wendy opened the music room doors, she started to regret about not decline her classmate's favour because right now, right in front of her eyes is a vampire sitting on the piano...and he is not any other vampire, his the vampire prince--Jung Jungkook.
  "Hey, you..." Jungkook stared at her as if he would eat her at any time. His eyes are as red a blood and as sharp as a blade, they reminded Wendy of the vampire that killed her parents 10 years ago. The only thing Wendy could think of right now is to run, run as fast as she could and that was exactly what she did. Close the music room door and run!
  However, it wasn't long enough before Jungkook caught up with her and pushed her to the wall. "Hmm...you do have the guts to ignore me huh."
  "L-let go!" Don't touch me with those filthy hands of yours!
  "Heh..stop acting, I know that's one of your tricks to get close to me right?"
  "N..no"
  "Don't lie, I've seen many people like you!" Jungkook inched closer to Wendy.
  "S..stop!" Wendy raised her hand in an attempt to push Jungkook away but he quickly caught her hand.
  "Stop resisting, you should be thankful that I'm going to suck your blood right?" Jungkook's red blood eyes stared into Wendy's eyes. It reminded her a lot of that vampire.
  "GO AWAY! YOU DISGUST ME!" The next thing Wendy could think of was to give him a slap in the face. ah..shit..
  Jungkook was shocked for a moment but a smirk quickly emerged on his face. "Wow...you successfully made me angry. Come with me" Jungkook grabbed Wendy's arm and pulled her to the to the balcony where the centre of the school is. It's a place that many students walk around.
  "Listen up everyone! From now on, this woman beside me is my greatest enemy!!"