Full moon

A paranormal investigative group in Connecticut were called to a haunted house. The homeowners warned the group that the house was haunted by an especially "evil" spirit that enjoyed playing pranks. The team leader of the paranormal society invited a friend from Massachusetts to come along. He was a physicist and an amateur paranormal investigator, who everyone called "Doc." Doc believed that there were no such things as ghosts or poltergeists, and that every type of haunting or unusual phenomenon had a reasonable, earthly explanation.

The group traveled across the State of Connecticut in three vehicles filled with team members and equipment. Upon arriving at the home, the team immediately started setting up the monitoring equipment as the team leader and his friend, Doc, toured the home with the homeowner.

At one point of the tour, when the three men approached the staircase that led to the second floor, they heard very loud footsteps on the upstairs landing.

"Is anyone else home?" Doc asked the homeowner.

"No, my wife's at work and we have no kids," the homeowner replied.

Excited to have his first opportunity to confront an alleged ghostly spirit, Doc walked to the foot of the stairs.

"Come on! You can do better than that you lousy ghost!" Doc yelled up the stairwell.

"Doc, I wouldn't do that if I were you," the paranormal team leader advised, but Doc ignored him. Instead, he stepped up onto the bottom step.

"If you're a ghost, why don't you show us what you can really do, you lousy, no-good prankster!" Doc yelled.

The moment the last word came out of his mouth, his pants fell down around his ankles. The homeowner and the team leader burst into laughter as Doc, terrified, struggled to pull his pants back up. He then stumbled as fast as he could out the front door of the house. He refused to re-enter the house or to talk about the incident ever again. However, the event went down in the records as one of the most humorous moments the paranormal team had ever witnessed in a haunted home. They still tell this funny ghost story to every new team member.

-----------------------