Special Chapter 02

No One's POV

No One's POV

The day had finally arrived.

Guests were seated on their seats as they waited for the reunion to begin.

They were waiting for Hana to arrive and take the show away.

Jungkook fiddled with his bow tie trying to make it look good. He turned towards Taehyung to see if he could fix it.

"Jungkook stop messing your bow tie up!" Taehyung scolded as he fixed the boy's tie again.

Jungkook apologized. It had been the 5th time that Taehyung had had to fix his bow tie. He was too nervous. It was only natural for him to be nervous.

He was about to get married to the girl that he fell hard for.

Hana was on the same boat as Jungkook. She had barely arrived at the church with Inna close to her side. Inna was trying to help Hana come down but the latter just couldn't. She was really freaking out.

"What if I trip?" Hana asked as she picked up her dress slightly to walk properly.

"Then you trip." Inna answered which made Hana send her a glare. "Just kidding!" she smiled nervously.

Hana just sighed. "You better take some good pictures Inna."

Inna nodded. "When do I not?"

Hana nodded before she finally heard the music coming from inside the church. Hana grabbed her father's arm before slowly walking into the church. Inna walked in slowly right after her.

Jimin was in charge of the rings. He was really nervous about being in charge of them since he was known for always losing them.

Chanyeol sat in the crowd with the rest of his other buddies. He was sitting next to his best friend who had decided to grab his hand while the two getting married were saying their vows.

Chanyeol turned to look at Baekhyun who had tightened the hold on their hands.

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked as he whispered into Baekhyun's ears.

Baekhyun gulped a bit. "N-Nothing." he released the hold on their holds only to have Chanyeol bring their hands back together. He intertwined their fingers and when Baekhyun turned to look at the taller boy, Chanyeol was looking away.

"I do." Hana smiled as Jungkook slid the ring on her ring finger.

The solemnizer turned to look at Jungkook. "You may now kiss the bride."

Their kiss was long and passionate which made the entire crowd go wild. Jungkook pulled away and grabbed onto Hana's hand before running down the crowd and outside.

Soon the crowd followed. They were ready to head over to the place where the party was taking place which was at a reserved venue.

While the party was taking place, Namjoon decided to approach Inna. He had heard a lot from her but he had never seen her in person.

Plus...Jimin was always complaining about her while they were recording their new song.

"Are you Park Inna?" Namjoon asked as he stood right next to Inna.

Inna couldn't help but notice how tall he was before nodding. "Yeah. And you are?"

"I'm Namjoon." he bowed. "You look gorgeous. I've heard a lot about you from your brother."

Oh so this is Namjunior, Inna thought as she kept staring at the boy. "Thanks."

Taehyung was greeting some of the guests when he saw Namjoon approaching Inna. He bowed towards the last bit of guests coming in before sprinting towards Inna.

Namjoon was about to say one of his pick up lines when Taehyung appeared from behind Inna. He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder. Namjoon was a bit taken aback when he remembered that Jimin had told Namjoon that Inna and Taehyung were an item. He bowed towards them then left.

"Having fun without me?" Taehyung asked as he placed a kiss on Inna's cheek.

"I hardly ever have fun when you're not here." Inna honestly answered as she turned her body around to look at Taehyung's face.

"That's good." he pecked her lips before letting go of her waist and grabbing her hand.

Everyone at the party seemed to be having fun especially Hana and Jungkook. The two were having a good time until it was time to say goodbye to everybody.

They left for their honeymoon and the party was still going. Inna and Taehyung took this as their time to leave.

They were walking out of the building with their hands locked. Taehyung's plan was to sleep at Inna's place. He had been staying at Jungkook's place for over a year now but he felt like it was finally time to move in with Inna. He didn't like the fact that he had to third wheel almost every morning.

"What are your thoughts on marriage?" Taehyung asked as he pulled Inna closer to him.

Inna thought about it before shrugging. "I don't know. I don't see myself getting married anytime soon. I want to finish college and then maybe...get married but that's something in the future."

Taehyung nodded his head, "Yeah I think finishing college is a good start."

Taehyung stopped walking. Inna stopped as well and turned to look at Inna. Taehyung was leaning in without noticing the faint footsteps.

He felt an arm being wrapped around his shoulder and opened his eyes only to see Jimin with a smile on his face.

"Say hello to your number one cockblocker." he smiled before taking Taehyung with him leaving his sister to walk behind them.

_____________________________
One more special chapter and then gotta promote another book that I'm writing.🖤