08- My Regret

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

Inna had gone home. She had gotten a call from an angry Chanyeol and to prevent anymore conflict between the two of them she decided to go home.

I was sitting on a park bench debating what to do.

I loved Inna.

She was someone so special in my life.

My words from earlier were true.

I regret ever breaking Inna's heart and cheating on her. I was so young. I was depressed back then. Hana just seduced me with her words. She made me feel important. More important than Inna had made me feel at the time, but Inna's way of showing me that I was important was different.

She showed her love towards me by allowing me to be her model. I didn't understand that when I was younger. I thought that she was just using me, but seeing as we had a lot of fun while taking pictures, I realized that things were different.

I don't deserve her.

But I know that I can make her feel special again. More special than Jungkook had ever made her feel.

I took out my phone from my back pocket and called Hana. I was gonna end this stupid game once and for all.

3 rings later she finally decides to pick up.

"Hey Tae!" she excitedly answered the phone, "I'm bored take me out to eat." I could already tell she was pouting on the other side by the tone of her voice.

"I'm good. Ask Jungkook to do it instead." I replied harshly. For a moment the line was quiet but then I heard her chuckle.

"Why would I go with Jungkook? You're my boyfriend. You're silly." she continued to giggle while the grip on my phone was getting tighter and tighter.

"Quit playing Hana! I know you and Jungkook are having a fling behind my back! What the hell Hana? I thought you actually loved me!" I didn't mean to shout but I was just holding it in for so long and seeing as she was just mocking and stabbing me behind the back was making it hard to keep in.

"What?! Me and Jungkook? Isn't he with Inna or something?" Hana asked. My left eye began to twitch.

"They broke up. You can stop this little act of yours. I know that you and Jungkook are going out. He sent Inna a picture of the two of you kissing!"

I could hear Hana curse on the other end of the line, "Well damn. I guess she ratted me out. Typical-"

"No. She didn't. We were both at an event and she left her phone by accident. I saw that Jungkook sent her a message and I got curious so I looked at the picture." I lied. I didn't want her thinking that I was cheating on her with Inna. "This is over Hana. I don't wanna play your little game anymore."

"Tsk. Well-"

"Hana let's go! You can talk to him later!" as soon as I heard Jungkook's voice on the other end I hung up.