10- The Boat

Inna's POV

Inna's POV

It's the next morning. I was already changed and ready, making sure to dress warmly since the morning was pretty chilly. I lifted up my hoodie to cover the love marks that Taehyung had placed last night. He left when he heard a knocking at my door.

Silly goose.

I grabbed my camera and made my way outside. Chanyeol was asleep on the couch and Jimin...well he was somewhere.

I took the elevator down to the lobby. The plan today was to take pictures to submit as my next project. Hope the pictures turn out well.

I positioned the camera in front of the busy streets in front of me. I snapped a couple of photos before moving on to the next shot. I laid down on the grassy floor and stared at the sky. The tree's leaves were covering some of the sunlight making it the perfect shot.

Snap!

I stood up and was reviewing some of the photos. Some of them looked really high quality considering it was an old camera. I smiled but was immediately shocked when I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

I quickly turned around only to see Sehun standing there with a smile on his face. He moved away from me and placed his hands on his back.

"Hi!" He waved.

"Oh hey. You scared me." I told him. He only smiled before pointing a finger at me.

"Can I take a picture of you?" He asked. "The trees would really make a great shot."

I was a bit hesitant but that bright look in his eyes was so irresistible. How could I say no to that?

I nodded and he took the camera.

He lifted up his fingers counting down from three. I smiled brightly placing my hands behind my back.

Once his finger reached down to one he snapped the photo. He smiled at the photo but then he scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked in an irritated tone as he looked at me. Or I thought he was looking at me. I glanced behind me to see Taehyung standing there with a smirk.

"Hey~!" He laughed as he stood right next to me. Sehun returned my camera crossing his arms and looking away.

"The photo was cute and you just had to ruin it." He pouted.

I analyzed the photo. I had to admit. I looked pretty cute. I looked above to see bunny ears and Taehyung's face in the back.