04- Fight

"We have a lot of catching up to do don't we?" Taehyung asked with a sincere smile on his face

 "We have a lot of catching up to do don't we?" Taehyung asked with a sincere smile on his face. Inna rolled her eyes once again and sighed as she watched Taehyung sitting on the floor.

"What do you want to know?" she asked as she sat up in bed. She grabbed one of her pillows and hugged it tightly.

Taehyung thought about this for a moment before he finally came up with something. He was actually planning on playing this game with one of his friends from school but since he knew everyone about him, he really wasn't a candidate. But someone like Inna, who he hadn't seen or kept in touch with was a good contestant.

"How about a question game. I ask a question and then you ask a question. We continue this process until...well whenever we want to stop." he explained the rules of the game.

"I want to stop already." Inna said as she leaned back onto her bed and curled up under the sheets. For a moment Taehyung thought she looked cute but shook that idea out of his head. No. Can't be thinking of stuff like that. He told himself.

"C'mon, just play a couple rounds." he insisted. Inna stared at him for a moment before sitting up again and paying attention to him.

And so the game started.

Inna's POV

"So how long have you and Jungkook been together?" Taehyung asked. In all honesty, I had thought that he would start asking these questions by the third round. I didn't expect him to just jump straight into the topic.

"Uhh...about a year now? I don't really know. Only Jungkook knows the answer to that. I stopped keeping track after the first month." I answered simply. He nodded and nudged his face towards me signaling that it was my turn.

"How has your career of becoming an actor been going?" I asked. I remembered a long time ago when he told me that he wanted to become an actor. He didn't want to be accepted because of his face but for his acting skills.

He looked a bit surprised when I asked. His eyes sorta rounded and his mouth became a bit open.

"Uhh...I tried out for some auditions and they said they'd contact me in over a month." he laughed for a moment, "I went to the tryouts with emo hair and glasses." his box smile appeared and I couldn't help but smile.

Having him here again was making my heart flutter a bit. I didn't think he'd come back into my life this quickly. I thought it'd take me decades to forgive him. Actually, I haven't even forgiven him yet. The pain he caused me is still inside of me, and I'm just holding onto it.

"Well, it's good to know you haven't given up on that dream." I returned the smile and the game continued.

"Have you and Jungkook had any sleepovers?"