THIRTEEN

"No, Macy you can't see." Archie locked me out of his room. "Archie, please!" I whinned with a pout. "Okay, you can come in now. And don't even try to find it, because you won't." I was trying to see what Archie was giving me for christmas, but of course he didn't want to ruin it for me. 

I smirked before bringing my hands up to Archie neck. I brought my mouth down to his ear, then neck. "Macy, you're rellay going to try to seduce me to get me to give you your present?" Archie held onto my waist. 

"Two can play at that game." Archie muttered making me give him a confused look. Archie through me over his shoulder, closed the door, and threw me onto his bed. He pinned my arms above my head before smirking at me. 

"Red, you better not!" I warned him as he started tickling my sides. "Archie, stop! Oh, my God!" I laughed loudly letting out a snort or two. 

"First, you have to say, 'I'm the best boyfriend in the whole world' " Archie said pecking my lips as he gave me a break. "I'm the best boyfriend in the whole world!" I stuck my tongue out at him. I was able to flip myself over as he still hoved over me. "Let me go!" I mumbled trying to get one hand free. 

Archie put my arm behind my back. "Who's the besft boyfriend?" Archie laughed as I strugggled to get out of the hold. 

"Dylan O'Brien will be if you don't let me go!" I couldn't help but laugh at our position. Archie instantly let me go and brought me to sit on his lap. Archie kissed me. 

"Not before school." I groaned pulling away. "You tease." Archie scoffed before pecking my cheek. I got up to leave before Archie slapped my butt making my hands fly to it. 

"Archie!" I gasped turning around. "It's not like I havn't touched it before!" Archie smiled at the memory making me scoff. 

"Can we please just get to school?"

... 

"Reggie, I know you told me not too, but I don't care." I handed him his gift with a smile. "Well, this is convinient. I got you something too. As you know I don't know a lot about girls, but I know they like to hug things when they're sad so," Reggie pulled out a teddy bear with chocolate. 

"Reginald, you didn't have to." I awed at the prest after handing him the envelope. "Well go ahead open it. I want to see your reaction." I set the bear down while holding the chocolate. Reggie opened it before yelling in excitement. 

"Macy, thank you, thank you so much!" Reggie hugged me tight. "Anything for my second favorite bulldog." I smiled hugging him back. 

"What's going on here?" Archie asked walking up to me. "Exchanging presents." I greeted Archie with a kiss. "Foot ball tickets, dude!" Regie smiled showing Archie the tickets. 

"And you got her that?" Archie scrunched his brows looking at the teddy bear that layed on the ground. I could tell Archie was upset. 

"Arch, why don't we go home?" I smiled at Archie, grabbing his hand. "Merry Chirstmas, Reggie." 

... 

"What's wrong?" I noticed how Archie had been unusually quiet since he came home. "What? Nothing, nothing. Why. did someone tell you something?" Archie seemed startled. 

"Is there something I should know?" I furrowed my brows as I stared up at Archie. He hesitated but answered with a shake of his head. 

"Well, don't think I left my boyfriend out of christmas this year. Close your eyes." I smiled and stood up, grabbing the guitar Archie had been showing me. I brought Archie into a kiss, but he cut it short. I furrowed my brows. 

"Okay, well you can open your eyes now. I wanted to wait for Christmas, but I couldn't." Archie opened his eyes gaping at the guitar that sat on his bed. 

"I know you haven't been playing as much, but I thought why not." He strummed the guitar, before looking back at me. "Macy, you didn't have to get me anything." Archie was still in shock. "But, I did." I shrugged my shoulders before wrapping my arms around his neck. 

"I guess that means you get yours now too." Archie walked towards his drawer pulling out movie cases that had a bright red bow on it. "I know you where bummed out when the show ended, not even bummed, you kept me up all night while you cried. Anyways, I decided this is the third thing you're in love with. The list being me, Dylan O'Brien, then Teen wolf. I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything as good as the guitar, bu-" 

"Archie, being with you is the best thing you could have ever given me." I smiled at Archie, wrapping my hands around his torso.  

"I love you, Macy." Archie kissed me before I pulled away. "Why do you smell like dirt?" 

"Reggie, wanted to practice a bit for football." With that I knew he was keeping a secret from me.