"Now you know how I feel." He said.

"Aww." You said.

"I wish we would still live in thw world we used to. You know what I would to then?" Stiles asked.

"What?" You asked him.

"I would ask for you to stay by my side forever, marry you. We would have a beautiful family. With a dog and a cat like you wanted. And maybe we'd have a mini you and mini me running around." He said and giggled.

"Yea. I would have loved that too." You said with a slight smile. "Now times are different and we can't just get a dog and a cat. Neither can we have a big wedding. But... that doesn't mean we can't get married at all."

"Yea." Stiles said. "Will you do that? Will you marry me?"

"Yea." You aaid and nodded reasuring.

"But do you want to marry me?" He asked.

"Of course I do!" You said and laughed slightly.
"Do you?"

"Oh yes." He said and kissed your forehead.

Weeks passed by and you both got married. It was like a dream come true to you. You didn't care about how damaged the world was anymore. You only cared about each other.

"Stiles?" You asked suddenly in the middle of the night. You sat up from lying around.

"What?" You heard him half asleep.

"I skipped my period." You stated.

"Whaat?" He asked confused.

"I think I'm pregnant." You said. "I swear I can feel it."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" He asked. Now he was awake.

"I don't know. I thought my period would hit sooner or later but it's past a month so..." You said.

"A month! Wow." Stiles said and sat up next to you. He looked at you.

"Yea..." You said nodding.
"Are you happy?"

"Are you kidding?" He asked.
You looked at him furrowing your brows.
"I'm so much more than that." He said and pulled you closer to him. He went down to your stomach and kissed it.

You smiled. "Thank god. I was so scared for a second there." You said.

"Don't worry. I would never leave you. Everything is going to be fine." Stiles said and laid back down.

You laid back down too and cuddled up to his side. "I love you." Stiles said.

"I love you so much." You replied. After a while you both fell asleep.

The next months passed by so quickly you couldn't even get enough of it.

Gladly one of your friends that fled from the village with you was a doctor before the eruptions and he helped you to get through everything.

You sat down on the bed, feeling the pain again. The baby was coming and you knew it.

Stiles came into the shack and aaw you sitting there and holding your stomach with closed eyes.

"What's wrong? Everything okay?" He asked as he walked to you.

"I..." You said but you couldn't talk. You just pointed at your stomach and breathed in and out deeply.

"Oh my god." He fidgeted and ran out. He came back with the doctor who checked and prepared everything.

The baby was born completely healthy. It was a boy.