Changes (AU)

You know what this song reminds me of?
I mean p. 250. Or in german p. 359... Don't mention it. I always get so sad when I listen to this.
Changes makes me think of that too... Does someone feel the same?
Btw I will fuck up the timeline a bit so BUT I DON'T CAAARE.

You did it. You survived it.

The sun eruptions. The floods. The heat. You survived it.

Nightmares were hunting you down, seeing the people melt in the heat, drown in the hot water, fight for the last food left.

You don't know how many people on earth survived it. But you did. And your friends.

Coorperations were found but they couldn't help. So the people left over started to help themselves.

Small villages were built up everywhere around.
You and your friends of course stayed in the same village.

You sat down on the fire one evening, with all of your friends and ate some things you had.

Stiles sat down next to you and took your free hand into his.

"I like you." He said. "I don't know how much time we have left. And I should've told you earlier, should've made a move on you before all this happened. But I wasn't brave enough. Now I am."

"Stiles... I like you too. I always did." You said and pulled him into a side hug.

"I know. I always knew that. You always dropped signs on me and I couldn't think of a way to tell you I like you too." He said and put his arm around you.

"That's okay. I mean I knew that you liked me and even though we weren't together but it felt like that. We were so close as friends that... I already felt like we were together." You said.

"You're right. We kind of were." Stiles said and kissed your forehead. "But now we are, aren't we?"

"Yea. I would love that." You said.

You just sat there in silence, listening to the world.

"I think this shit is over now. We have all the time of the world." You said.

"I hope so." He said.

More than a year passed and you and Stiles were so close to each other.

You walked out of the shack you and Stiles shared.

You fled from the village after some people where shot from a Berk. An infection was spread through the arrows.

(It was arrows right?)

You, Stiles and some more of your friends were hidden now and safe from the Flare.

"Stiles? Where are you?" You asked searching for him.

"I'm right here. I'm fixing this shit back here." He said.

You walked to him with a slight smile. "You're hot when you work." You said.

"Am I?" He asked and whiped away sweat on his forehead.

"Yes, you are." You said nodding heavily.

"Thanks." He said and pulled you towards him.

"You're full of sweat." You aaid giggling.

"So are you." He giggled.

You put your lips on his. "I love you." You said breaking the soft kiss for a few seconds.

"I love you." He replied after breaking the kiss. "So. Much."

"Oh I love when you say that. That makes me feel like I'm flying." You said against his chest.