Jealousy

Y/N P.O.V.

I roll down my window as hoseok takes us to his secret little restaurant again. Probably some expensive shit. Even though he said it wouldn't be, you never know. As the window lowers about halfway down, rays of sun shine through my window and radiates off my skin, exposing my tan complexion. I'm kinda like super fuckin surprised cuz bitch it was supposed to be cold and damp. Lies. We stop at a stop light and hoseok looks over to me, and a small "wow" is barely audible from his lips. I glance over and he quickly returns his eyes to the street as the red light turns green.

At this point i dont even try and hide my gaze. I just sit there like a freak and stare at his perfect features. His cute little ski-slope nose, his alluring lips accompanied by a little freckle. As I'm about to look away from his lips, I notice them part and his tongue slips out, licking them as he bites his bottom lip. My breath audibly hitches and I quickly avert my eyes and go into a coughing fit, trying to mask the fact that I basically made a fucking whimper sound. I look out the window and practically face my entire body away from him and clear my throat, my face burning a bright red. I hear him snicker through a grin and I snap my head back at him and shoot him a glare. He playfully makes a pout and I feel my heart combust as my eyes squint until theyre almost closed, feeling face heat up again.

I slouch back down into the seat and slap my hands onto my thighs with a thud from the bandage. The sound seems to catch hoseoks attention as he glances over and notices both of my now bandaged hands. "Yah! What happened? I cant even leave you alone for one night" he clicks his tongue and reaches his hand over to my newly bandaged hand as we reach another red light. As he cradles my hand in his and looks away from the road to further examine it, he brings it close to his face and I just watch his actions. His touch sends shivers down my spine. "Y-yah..." I say weakly. Feeling like I'm melting. "T-the lights green" I manage to say. He looks up to me and hesitantly releases my hand, gently placing it on my thigh and starts driving again. My heart is racing and pounding against my chest. I can hear it ringing through my ears. Hes an asshole.

Finally, rounding a corner, I see a very familiar cafe and bistro. Ive actually been there a lot. As we approach it, he pulls into a parallel parking spot on the street and looks over to me. "We are going to have a talk about your clumsiness while we're in there" he shoots me a playfully serious look as he shakes his finger in my face. I scrunch my nose and make a pout as I cross my arms. His hand stops and his face turns a red tint as he clears his throat and turns to open his door. I snicker at my seeming victory and make my way out of his car. He leads us to the entrance of the bistro and holds the door open for me, playfully bowing. I chuckle and shuffle in. He gets held back by 2 kind of big groups of people also walking in and ends up holding the door for them.

I make my way to the front desk where a tall man is standing. Hes taller than me by an few inches. He's beautiful. He looks up from the computer screen and his eyes widen as they land on me. I see his adams apple bob as he gulps. "H-hi. How may I h-help you." He studders and seems flustered. "Uhm a table for 2 please" I say weakly, feeling the social anxiety creep up. A smile spread across his face and it was so beautiful. I was so taken aback by him. "Yes of course"

a sense of confidence fills his voice as he sees my face burn

a sense of confidence fills his voice as he sees my face burn. A smirk forms and I feel myself shrink and blush hard. His eyes were piercing into me and I didnt try to avoid his flirty gaze. He holds out 1 menu to me and I raise my hand to grab it but I am rudely reminded of my injury as the menu hits the floor and my hand stings from flexing. "Aishhh~" I hiss. He looks at my hand and runs around the counter and kneels down to get the menu off the floor. As he stands again he takes my hand into his and tucks the menu under his arm as he examines the bandage that is now slowly starting to turn red from my wound re-opening. I feel my face burn, but am to distracted to feel the pain in my hand.

Suddenly

We were quickly interrupted by hoseok spinning the man around. He looks pissed. His eyes darted from my face to the mans and his face softens as he looks at him. "Aaishhh~" he releases him. "Namjoon... What are you doing" hoseok asks, his chest heaving as his eyes scrunch closed. "Oh, hoseok-ah. Uhm. I was helping her, she dropped the menu." The guy named namjoon pulled the menu out from under his arm and held it out. "Namjoon... Just tell me where the table is" hoseok says sounding kinda irritated. Namjoons eyes get wide. "Oh! Oh you two... You two are here together" he glances over to me and I avoid the forceful gaze. "Yes. Yes we are." Hoseok responds as he snatches the menu from his hand and walks over to me. His sudden reaction made me a little embarrassed. But was he... Was he jealous? That i was talking with namjoon? What.

'You fucking wish you ugly bitch' 'who would like you' 'slut'  my mind was racing with such hateful thoughts and I let them get to me. I visibly shriveled and my gaze glued to the floor as I held myself and shifted uncomfortably. Hoseok seemed to notice and he spun to stand directly infront of me. His hands were on my shoulders and he crouched slightly so my eyes could meet with his. "Are you alright" his voice was so low and soothing. But he didnt fail to make it sound very sexual. I nodded, trying to break our eye contact but his hand cupped my face and brought my attention back to his eyes. I was so captivated by his big brown eyes that were full of such concern and care with a small hint of jealousy. "Are you sure? We can leave if you dont feel well." He asked. I shook my head and brought my hand up and lightly placed it on top of his to assure him. I slowly wrapped my fingers around his hand and removed it. He caught on and dropped his hands from my face. I felt slightly empty with his hands gone.

Hoseok spun around to face namjoon and his eyes were locked on my face, but he quickly snapped back to hoseok. "The table?" Hoseok said through gritted teeth. "Y-yes of course." An intimidated Namjoon studdered. He pointed us to the direction of the table and retreated behind the counter. As we walked past, I felt his eyes on me and I turned back to him. His eyes were full of sorrow and remorse. He looked so apologetic and empty as he greeted the next customers

Arriving at our table, no. Not table, booth. Hoseok dramatically gestures for me to slide in to the puffy seat, and I do so. He waddles over to his side and slides in until he is right across from me. He looked at me with a big goofy smile and I chuckled and quickly covered my face. He looked at the single menu in his hand and a smirk grew over his face. He looked up at me and his eyes were intense, playful and slightly lustful. He slid out of his side of the booth and came around to my side, slowly sliding in next to me. His eyes were averted, making it awkward and mine were just examining his body. As he made his way next to me, his leg pressed against mine and I flinched a little, but eventually untensed. He looks over and our eyes lock.

I feel sparks, flames, a burning passion. My heart beat was so loud, I felt like he could hear it.

He opened the menu and that big goofy smile returned to his face as he browsed the food selections. "What would you like?" He asks me, acting like nothing just happened. I furrow my brows and playfully nudge him with my leg. He looked back at me with a smirk and I snatch the menu from him. I look through and see several things i like. A sandwich, salad, fruit parfait, coffee, a smoothie. It all looked so good. "Mmmm~" I trailed off as I thought. "I think I would like a-"

all of my thoughts were cut off by one swift movement. One simple action. One action that completely lit a fire in the pit of my stomach. A movement that sent me into a whirlwind of anxiety and self hatred. One single action from hoseok that completely caught me off guard, that sent shivers down my spine and excited me but also made me so self conscious and scared.

All my thoughts were cut off by Hoseoks hand resting on my leg, as his fingers draped down onto my inner thigh...