Alpha Obey

Guys, check out my story Bless America, just give it a chance. I don't think its what most people think it is, just give it a chance. Thank you.

Aleesa's small claws digging into her face was what woke Bella up from her surprisingly deep slumber. She guessed it was because she was sleeping in her childhood bed, her children in her arms, they were safe, and the one thing missing was... Marcus.

Her dad was somewhere in the house, she could hear him moving around and smell food cooking.

Tentative relief ran through her as she stared at the morning sunlight come through her sheer pink curtains. She could hear birds outside, and cars going up and down the road, and giggles?

She looked down at Aleesa who stared back at her, her normal stoic expression on her chubby face. Bella couldn't help but smile and lean forward and gave her serious child a kiss on the top of her curly head. "You wake mommy up with your claws, Leelee?" She questioned as she pulled back and tapped her child's chin lightly with her finger. "Can I get a smile?" The child merely continued to stare up at her with wide, blue eyes. Bella tapped her chin again and smiled bigger. "Come on, Leelee, give mommy a smile."

Her heart warmed up when the child gave a very subdued baby smile, Bella was sure the child was just humoring her.

Speaking of intelligent children, Bella realized Lincoln wasn't in bed with them and sat up quickly, calming when she caught sight of her oldest child. He was safe, and completely content as he bounced around with one of her old stuffed animals in her old Pretty Pony shirt her dad had found and given so he could sleep in.

She couldn't help it, she laughed at the sight. As if sensing she was laughing at him, Lincoln twirled around to face the bed. "Mommy!" He cried excitedly and rushed towards her, launching himself onto the bed with ease and into her arms.

She hugged her boy and kissed him on his cheek. "How did you sleep, Lincoln?"

"Fine, mommy!" He glanced at Aleesa who was slowly pulling herself into a sitting position. "Where daddy?"

Bella kept her face natural and tried to keep her emotions the same way, after all, Lincoln could sense high emotions and she didn't want to worry him. But the fact was, she was worried about Marcus. How could she not after the sudden appearance of his brother last night and the fact that he left with him?

Last night, her dad had greeted the sudden appearance of unknown(to her anyway) werewolf warily, but he had greeted him like he knew him. Her dad had promised to explain more today, after they had gotten some rest.

As for Marcus and his brother, his brother claimed Marcus had to go with him, that he had sniffed out rogues in the area, which happened to be Marcus himself and his children. He came to investigate and kill, he had bluntly stated. That statement had gotten a powerful growl from Marcus, which had his brother quickly explaining that things had obviously changed. He claimed Marcus would have to go to the Alpha and explain things though, before another wolf sniffed them out.

And that was how she had ended up sleeping in her old childhood bedroom with her children, while she worried about Marcus. She felt guilty about sleeping so well without knowing if Marcus was alright or not, but she just felt he was fine.

"Let's go see what grandpa is doing," she said allowing Lincoln to slid out of her arms and back onto the floor. Lincoln stared up at her with wide eyes at the new word.

"Grandpa?" He questioned.

Bella smiled a bit sadly. Oh yeah. She scooped Aleesa up into her arms and climbed out of the bed. "Listen, Lincoln do you hear that...?" She asked.