{13} Only Time Will Tell

Start from the beginning

"Hey, sorry guys, I'm late! Traffic was terrible." Isabella said panting holding onto her stuff

Peter turned around and Isabella smiled, "Hey, welcome back, Mr. Parker."

He smiled at Isabella and Mr. Harrington came down the steps of the bus, "Look, who's back! Flash, you're back to the first alternate."

"What?" Flash asked and Abraham said to him, "He's taking your place."

Michelle spoke, "Uh, excuse me, can we go already? Cause I was hoping to get some light protesting in front of one of the embassies before dinner."

"And I'm definitely coming with, right?" Isabella asked and Michelle said, "Yeah, don't be late."

Mr. Harrington pointed out, "Protesting is patriotic. Let's get on the bus!"

Peter and Isabella smiled at each other and Flash tossed his blazer over to him. Once they got on the bus, and after they placed the luggage on the bus. They were all sitting in the seats and Liz was standing up reading her flashcards.

Peter and Isabella sat next to each other and Peter held onto the bell as Liz kept on asking questions, "What's up everyone? The next topic is the moons of Saturn."

"The second law thermo-dynamics." Cindy rung her bell

Charles rung his bell and answered, "Frank Sinatra."

"Fort Sumter." Flash answered than Abraham rung his bell, "Flash is wrong."

Liz then said, "Okay, guys, come on, let's focus. Next one."

Mr. Harrington pointed out, "Liz, don't overwork 'em."

Peter and Isabella rung the bell at the same time, and said in unison, "Strontium, barium vibranium."

"I said it first." Peter and Isabella looked at each other and said in unison

"No, I said it first!"

"No, I did!"

"No, I did!"

"I said it first." Peter said and Isabella gasped, "Peter!"

"I said it first, Ms. Spencer." Peter said to her, "Deal with it."

"Oh, really? You think you're that slick, huh?" Isabella asked and Peter told her, "You're just jealous I said it first before you did."

"Oh, give me a break, Parker." Isabella said to him and smiled once she saw that Peter couldn't take her seriously. They both started to burst out laughing as they kept on looking at each other.

"Wow, Mr. Parker. It felt like you never left." Isabella commented and Peter replied with a smile, "It's good to be back, Ms. Spencer."

Peter's phone started ringing then he got up and told them, "Can I take this real quick it'll only be a sec?"

"Yeah, fine." Liz said and Peter answered his phone heading towards the back of the bus

Isabella glanced over at Peter, now holding onto the bell, curious about who would call him at this time.

"Hello." Peter answered then Happy told him, "I got a blip on my screen here. You left New York?"

"Tracker." Peter said to himself then sat down on the seat behind Ned.

Peter said to Happy on the phone, "Uh, yeah, it's just a school trip. Uh, it's nothing. Look, Happy, I gotta say you tracking me without my permission is a complete violation of my privacy."