{13} Only Time Will Tell

Start from the beginning

Isabella placed her Midtown blazer on over her dress and wrapped her bag over her shoulders. She placed on her charm bracelet then her shoes.

Isabella moved her luggage closer to the main door then walked over to the kitchen holding onto her phone.

She sat on one of the stools and checked the mirror on her phone if her hair is right.

"You look fine, Belle." Agent Hill said to her and Isabella smiled, "Thanks, Hill."

"Here's your smoothie: strawberry, banana." Agent Hill said and placed it on the counter

Isabella sipped her drink and said, "Amazing as always. Exactly what I needed right now."

"I know, so how are you feeling about the academic decathlon?" Agent Hill asked

Isabella said to her, "I feel pretty good about it considering I've been studying for this. I don't know, I just hope Peter will be able to make it."

"He's not coming?" Agent Hill questioned and Isabella answered, "I don't know. He told me he's not sure but now maybe he's changed his mind about going."

Agent Hill told her, "Well, look at it this way, he knows how much this means to you. So, if he goes, you know if his feelings are real. If not, and had something else better to do, he's not worth it."

"And if he had a good reason for not coming?" Isabella asked and Agent Hill responded, "It better be a good reason then for you to forgive him."

Isabella chuckled then Agent Hill said looking at the time, "Come on, Belle, I don't want you to be late."

"Yeah, okay." Isabella said getting off of the stool and heading to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

She came back to the living room as Agent Hill said, "Well, I'll bring your luggage into the car, alright? I'll meet you downstairs."

"Okay." Isabella said and Agent Hill left the apartment with Isabella's luggage. Isabella glanced at the living room table and saw a stack of files.

She quickly walked over to them and opened up the files, she analyzed the images shot from security cameras and criminals with high tech weapons.

"What the hell?" Isabella whispered then Isabella got out her phone and took pictures. She closed the files and stacked the files just like how she found it.

Isabella puts her phone in her purse then heads towards her room grabbing the flash drive and her backpack with her laptop inside.

Isabella got out of the apartment, locking the door and made her way downstairs to the lobby.

"Alright, come on, we're gonna be late." Agent Hill said and placed Isabella's backpack in the truck next to her luggage.

Isabella sat in the passenger's seat and buckled herself, glancing up at the apartment building. She thought about Peter and how badly she wanted to see him.

---

Peter ran up to the school bus and said, "Hey, guys!"

"Peter?" Liz and the other students asked

Peter told them, "Yeah, I was hoping maybe I could rejoin the team."

"No, no way, you can't just quit on us. Stroll up and be welcome back by everyone." Flash said back walking up to him

" Flash said back walking up to him