[Fairy Tail] Heat Wave [GaLe]

[Fairy Tail]

Heat Wave

[GaLe]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I'm seriosuly trying to update as many of my books and as often as possible. Because my school starts in about a month, so I need to get a lot of stuff done . . . BTW . . .

I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS

        At least, until I can get 90% of  the requests done. (I have thirty requests . . . I may have skipped some though. Whoops. The next chapter, I'll post something for the requests.)

Anyways, enjoy!~

WARNING ::

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

        Levy sighed as she fanned herself. Magnolia was in an impressive heatwave, causing everyone to stay inside and relax. Her eyes flickered up to see Gray and Juvia hard at work at keeping everyone cool -- and being lovey dovey with each other.

        The blunette pouted. How come Gajeel and her never did that? They were boyfriend and girlfriend for god's sake. They had been dating for the past three years and yet they had never been like that.

        They had argued, fought together, against each other, and whatnot. But they never acted like a true girlfriend and boyfriend. At least in Levy's opinion.

        Speaking of which, where the heck was that iron-head dragon slayer?

        Levy gingerly peeled herself off the chair she was sitting on and padded over to Mira, barefooted. Yes. It was hot.

        "Mira," Levy questioned. "Have you seen Gajeel?"

        The white haired woman looked up with a smile, but that smile of hers only became bigger as she looked above the smaller woman's head. Confused, Levy looked up to see a bucket of ice cold water.

        "Oh come on-"

        "Gihee."

        The black-haired man dropped the bucket and looked down at his girlfriend.

        "Gajeel?" Levy's voice was laced with pure poison and hatred.

        He gulped, a tad bit nervous. "H-Hai?"

        "You're dead."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

YEAH, IT'S SHORT, BUT SHUT UP. I updated twice today. That's a record.

Dedicated to longergirl95, whom requested a GaLe. <3

- - emeralddrop

2014