2nd Chapter- The Black Order

Just as I was thinking this over a second piece of paper fell from the sky, gliding along with the wind, and coming to a rest right on the cobbled stone before me. I looked above me curiously, but saw nothing besides the stars that littered the blackness above. I cautiously approached the paper, bending over to pick it up. The paper appeared to be blank but then words began to appear slowly, almost as if they were being written that very second.

Don't loose this paper.

The words erased.

If this paper is destroyed, so is your sight.

I consciously put my hand over my right eye. No way would I give up seeing again, not willingly.

Head to the local train station, and take the first train and get off at the second stop. Instructions will continue after you do so.

I folded the paper neatly and held it in my hand that wasn't gripping my staff.

Did I even need my staff anymore?

I gripped it tighter. It was like an

extension of me, I had to keep it, besides, it was my only weapon at the moment. I did as the writing on my paper ordered and headed for the train station. On my walk, I took high notice of what I was wearing because for twelve of my seventeen years of life I just fumbled about, buying random clothing garments. I had on me a cerulean short sleeve cotton shirt with a bit of dirt smudged into the fabric and tan colored shorts that reached just past my knees. I didn't have any shoes or socks because it restrained my senses, nor did I plan to find any soon. I was definitely going to have to change my wardrobe though, considering the weather getting colder every day. Finally, I made it to the train station, getting on the first train, as I had been instructed. I took a seat, placing my staff next to me, and unfolding the paper awaiting more instruction. As I neared the second stop more instruction began to appear.

When you reach the second stop, there will be a carriage waiting for you. Go inside and let it take you to the Black Order. Instructions will continue after you do so.

The words disappeared at the same rate they were written as the train stopped, and I got up, grasping my staff and folding the paper once more. Sure enough, there was a carriage waiting outside, and I stepped in without a word. The carriage began to move. Within ten minutes the carriage stopped.

"This is your stop miss," the driver informed.

I stepped out, giving the driver a polite nod as he left and unfolded the paper for the second time.

Walk along the path until you reach the Black Order. Your cousins should recognize you and let you in, but should that not happen, show them this paper.

I folded the paper once more, nodding to no one in particular, and followed the path. I soon came across a large cliff with a larger building on top. I heaved myself up the cliff, nearly falling to my demise twice. I reached the building, exhausted. I knocked. Once. Twice.

"Hello?" I murmured.

"I am the gatekeeper." a statue said suddenly. I fell back onto the floor in shock, but soon stood back up with the support of my staff.

"Please. I was told to come here. I have cousins here. Komui and Lenalee Lee. My note said they should recognize me." I explained

"Performing scan to see if you are an akuma.." the statue stated. "IT'S NOT HUMAN! THE SYSTEM WON'T LET ME SCAN HER SO SHE MUST BE AN AKUMA!" It yelped.

"What? I'm human I swear!" I tried to convince the gatekeeper.

A figure jumped down from the other side, he had long, dark blue hair, a cold hard expression, and a sword. He unsheathed it.