I hug my mom and dad and give them a kiss on the cheek.

Brittany goes into the fridge and pulls out a gallon of 2% milk and pours herself a glass, which I find disgusting. Regular milk is disgusting, but almond and coconut milk is good.

"Do you want me to cook you guys anything before your flight or are you guys gonna eat there?" My mom asks and I shake my head. Brittany's leaned back against the counter and I wrap my arms around her waist and fall against her. She holds me up and wraps her arms around waist. I close my eyes and relax against her.

"Santana is gonna want her venti caramel frappuccino with a cake pop." Brittany says and I smile because that's exactly what I want

"Me and mom were talking," my dad says and I open my eyes to look at him, "and we realized that you guys are an amazing couple. Watching Santana come out and then you two going public, and then you guys broke up but got back together because the love is still there is amazing. And now you two are living together in New York with Brittany because a dancer and Santana being signed to a record label is just something that worked out perfectly."

"We love you, Brittany," my mom says and I can imagine the goofy smile that Brittany has on her face, "You helped our daughter with so much and I don't think she would be who she is without you."

"I love you, too, Mr. and Ms. Lopez." Brittany says and I can hear the smile in her voice

"No, Brittany. I think you should start calling me mom."

"And me dad. You're too formal and it makes us sound old." My dad says and we all laugh

I pick my head up and look up at Brittany, "I love you, too." I say and she presses her lips against mine

My dad goes out and puts our bags in the trunk of the car and Brittany finishes her glass of milk. I go back upstairs to grab my phone and my wallet that I left on my nightstand.

The airport isn't too far from my house, but I was able to close my eyes and lay my head on Brittany's lap while they talked about whatever they talked about.

"Can I have a venti caramel frappuccino and a cake pop?" Brittany asks the guy standing behind the register at Starbucks. It's six-forty in the morning and I feel like shit.

"$22.98." he says and Brittany hands him her debit card. We are now at the point in our relationship where we don't have a problem with letting the other person pay for things.

Brittany and I step to the side to the let the next customer order. I grab slide my hand down her arm and intertwine our fingers and lay my head on her shoulder.

"When we get back home I'm gonna pick my new ID and drivers license up." I say and Brittany laughs

"Santana Pierce," she says and I smile, "Happy Holidays from The Pierces."

"That's actually really cute."

"Santana!" A guy calls holding my drink in the air. I thank him and take the drink and cake pop from him. Brittany gets herself a strawberry banana smoothie.

The flight there was okay, I guess. I lifted the armrest that separated us and laid on her. She wrapped her arms around and she's always warm, so I was good.

The resort we're staying at sent a car for us when we landed which was amazing and when we got to the resort everything was ready and they had the keys to our room waiting on the counter. We went up to the room, unpacked, made out, and slept.

For the next ten days that's all we did. We had a lot of sex, ate a lot of food, drank a lot of alcohol, swam in the ocean and in the pool a lot. Now today is September 29th and we fly back home to New York tonight so that Brittany can spend all day tomorrow preparing for the tour that starts the next day. So, in a way, today is my last day with Brittany until I loose her for three months.