friends?

jungkook's pov

"jungkook i cant run anymore!" A voice called out; so familiar, yet so new, it sounded like i've heard it a million times over again, but i couldn't seem to remember who it belonged to.

"who are you?" I asked, there was no one in sight, then from thin air a small boy came running at me with a smile, this boy; i've seen him before but where?.

"kookie dont tell me you forgot me, its taehyungie your bestest friend in the whole wide world, you promised to marry me remember?" the child  said.

"Did you say marry?. look kid i think you have the wrong person, how about we find your mommy and daddy, then they can explain this to you ok?"  i told him, his eyes grew dull and he began to cry.

"kookie you dont remember me..." he let out a small cry.
"kookie im taetae the boy you saved from the lake remember, in spring i fell in and you saved me, its been years but..." he said then whisper to himself "you forgot me.." He mumbled.
Then i heard...my alarm clock?

"jeon jungkook get your ass up its your first day of high school dont be late you lazy ass!" my mother yelled, hmm so it was a dream.  taehyung why did you have to leave me here behind?. i slowly got up, putting on my uniform which was pretty basic white button down shirt, black pants, a tie and vest blah blah blah. i hated ties and vests so i didnt bother to wear it and left.

"jungkook!" i quickly turned around to see a group of people i didnt know, i must be hearing things.

taehyung's pov

"jungkook" i yelled but quickly hide behind a tree, oh my lord,  its really you kookie, i've missed you so much, and you've gotten HOT!!!

"taehyung what are you doing behind a tree?" a pink haired (smexy) guy, aka my brother jin asked, as the goody goody he is, he has every part of his uniform on as well as some girly bobby pins.

"nothing eomma" i told him while making a joke of the nickname i used, can you blame me?. he acts like a mom, wait no my mom isnt that embarrassing and feminine.
(eomma  the korean word for mom)

"hey dont call me eomma!" jin yelled.

"then what should i call you?" i asked and he gave me a weird smile.

"call me world wide handsome~" he said with a wink.

"hell no jin!" i yelled.

"hey i am your hyung!" he yelled back.

"you dont act like it" i mumbled.

"what was that bitch" jin said evily.

"i-i s-said o-ok h-hyung!" i stuttered. 

"thats what i thought" he said, did a sassy hair flip and walked off.
Geez what the hell is wrong with him, oh well i still have to go to school ugghhh.

_______________________________________________________________________

hi everyone, so this is my first bts fanfic so people help me out in anyway you think i need

was it good?

who is your fav so far jin, tae, or kookie, or kookies mom lol

how was your day?