Chap 28

Maya POV

2 weeks later

BUILDABeast Week!

Day 1

We were up since 6 getting ready

We were up since 6 getting ready. It was the first day of BuildaBeast and we were all getting ready to leave. Instead of coming back and forth to the campus, we decided to just stay in the hotel where the convention will be held.

I grabbed my duffel bag and my other bag. I walked to Sean's room and see him grabbing his stuff too. We were gonna meet everyone at the front and leave together.

"Are you ready?" He asks me. I nod and he smiles.

"Let's go then" he kisses my cheek and holds my hand. We walk out together and wait for the elevator. As we wait, Sean stares at me.

"What?"

"Look how beautiful you look right now. You need don't makeup" He says to me and I blush.

The week before, Sean and I went to go dye our hair black, I also cut my hair. He wanted this week to be a change. A good change. He suggested that I don't wear makeup for this whole week. I hesitated at first, but agreed to it. I'm really liking the feeling of my face being free and not weighted down with makeup.

As the elevator door opens we step in and go to the lobby where everyone else will be. I look on the walk and see the schedule for BuildaBeast. I rip it off and look at it.

I gasp and punch Sean in his arm

I gasp and punch Sean in his arm. He groans and looks at me

"What was that for?" He groans holding the pained spot on his arm

"Why didn't you tell me you were teaching today. This is big" I say to him and he shrugs laughing at me being all excited.