Chap 14 Pt 2

Maya POV

It was the next day and I have to say, I never had so much fun in my life

It was the next day and I have to say, I never had so much fun in my life. These girls are so much fun to hang out with and I love them so much. It was 7 o'clock and I was texting Lucas. He's taking me out to dinner tonight.

Lucas😊❣️: I can't wait to see your beautiful smile tonight. Dress really fancy😉

Maya : I can't wait to see your beautiful face😂 and ok

Lucas😊❣️ : your to cute. I love it😊

I blush as I read the message. He's such a sweet talker. I liked it. I haven't talked to Sean and it's really weird. Like we're roommates. He left earlier and to what I know, he's with the guys cause Kenneth posted on Snapchat.

I'm going out in a hour. I should get ready now.  I already toke a shower so I'll just get dressed. I walk to my closet and stare.

"Alright Maya. Hot but cute and chic. And fancy but not over bored" I say to myself. As I look through my closet I find the perfect outfit. It's a nude dress with a slit in the leg part. I pair with nude heels and my brown nude handbag. I put a matching chocker on and do my makeup.

When I'm done, I look in the mirror. I smile and spray some perfume on. I grab my bag and stuff. I take one last look in the mirror before walking out. As I walk to the door about to open it. It opens up to reveal Sean and the guys. They all looked shocked and surprised. Especially Sean

"Wow Maya, you look beautiful. Where you going?" Josh B asks and greets me with a hug. I swear me and him are gonna become the bestest friends.

"Thanks Joshy. And I'm going on a date" I say excitingly. All of there jaws drop and I slightly notice they all look at Sean. I look at him and he's already looking at me biting his lip.

"A d-date?" Sean asks.

"Yup. But I must be going now. He's downstairs" I say to them and wave. I leave and head down. As I walking out I bump into Lexee.

"Woah girl. Your looking fineeee" she says and I giggle and pose.

"So your going on your date now?"

"Ya. Lucas is in the car over there. I must be going. Byeeee love. I'll tell you and the girls about it later" I say and walk over to the car. I get in and is greeted by Lucas with a hug.

"Hey Lucas"

"Hey beautiful" he says and smiles showing his bottom gold grills with little diamonds in the them. Wow😍😍😍. He was wearing a white and navy blue polo shirt with white jeans and navy blue dress shoes. And a gold watch and gold chain. Hood and classy. I like it

"You look handsome" I say and he smiles.

"Well you look freakin gorgeous" he says and kisses my hand. I felt shivers go down my spine and I nervously laugh.