Chap 24

Weeks later

Maya POV

As weeks went by, I've noticed that there's only 2 months left of this school year

As weeks went by, I've noticed that there's only 2 months left of this school year. Can you believe it? It feels like I just attended this school yesterday. Oh that means BABE is almost here. So we have to get prepared soon.

Which reminds me. We went to that workshop with Matt and let me just say that it was THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. I've never seen so many talented people in one room. There gonna make it big in this world.

But enough about everything, I've been noticing things lately. Odd things. First thing is Lucas has been acting distant lately. When I call or text him he never answers. I don't really think about it much cause I'm so busy with school and dance. But what's been on my mind is Sean. He's been distant more then Lucas.

He's been busy with Kaycee. They've become dance partners and are always together now. I don't know why it bothers me. But it does. I feel like they might have something going on again but Sean did tell me that they were just best friends and he doesn't like her.

Funny thing is, Lucas and Amber are just "bestfriends" too. Something odd is going on and I need to get to the bottom of it. Only one person can help me with this. And that person is Lark.

I grab my phone and text her saying "Code Red". Before I could turn off my phone, she barges in my room and sits in front of me.

"Code red. I'm here. What's the problem?" She asks and I explain to her. She listens carefully.

"Hmmm. Well you know what that means. You have to approach the problem and solve it" She says. I'm confused

"What do you mean?" I ask

"I mean approach the problem. First person is Lucas. Go to him, let him know how you feel, and then see what happens." She says, I nod.

"Ok then let's go" I say and she gives me a look

"Right now?"

"Ya. Let's go" I drag her off my bed and grab my phone. We quickly leave campus and get in her car. I direct her to where Lucas's house is. Once we reach, I look at her

"Wait here. If something happens, I'll text u" I say and she nods. I get out the car and walk up to the door.

I knock and Amber opens it. She gives me a fake smile and I give one back to her.

"Can I hep you?" She asks with and attitude. Why is she so rude?

"Um no not really. I'm here for Lucas" I say and she just rolls her eyes and steps back to let me in the house.

"Ugh if you can get his little nasty ass out of his room then I actually might not hate you" She says. I give her a confuse look

"Why has he been in his room?"