Chap 8

Maya POV

It was the next day and it 6:00 in the evening

It was the next day and it 6:00 in the evening. Tonight there is gonna be a party in the ImmaSpace studio. It doesn't start until 7:30 so I decided to finish my homework. To think I thought this was a dancing school. Well it is but they still want us to learn and get a education. Im doing Math homework and I've been stuck on the last question for more then 30 minutes. As you can see Math isn't my best subject.

Sean was somewhere here doing whatever. I'm not really paying attention. I hear the door open and close. Then my room door opens.

"Hey Lark came to give this to you" he says and hands it to me. It was the bag she ordered for me online. It looks better then it does in the picture

"She said to look inside" he says and I pull the zipper open. I pull out the piece of clothing and my mouth drops. It was the black lingerie with the little white bow. I told her to cancel that order cause I didn't want it. Sean then takes it out of my hands and looks at it with a smirk

"Oh boy I would love to see you in this. Model in it for me" he says and I snatch it out of his hands.

"I'm not wearing this Lew" I say then throw it somewhere. I get back to the question and just stare at it not knowing what the answer is. Sean tilts my book to the side to read it

"Answer is 34" he says and I look at him

"How do you know?"

"Cause its mental math. Plus I had the same homework" he says. I then do the equation in my head and I get the same answer. I smile and write it down on the paper

"YES! I'm finally done. Now to get ready for the party"I exclaim and my books and finished work into my bag. Sean leaves my room cause he also needs to get ready. I put my hair into a bun and head to the bathroom. I take a nice warm shower. When I'm done I try off and then wrap my towel around my body to look for an outfit. I go threw outfits and outfits until I find a good one.

I put on a black bandeau with high waisted black jeans with a army jacket. Then I pair it with my black and white vans. I take my hair out of my bun and fix up my curls. I then put sliver hoop earring in my ears. When I'm done I do my makeup and finish off with my body spray.

I grab my phone and head out. I see Sean on his phone. I stare at him and examine what he's wearing. Black jeans with a black shirt with the sleeves rolled up showing his muscles. Oooo muscles. Me likely. He's also wearing black and white vans and a hat the has a hand on it showing the letter "L".

"Sweet hat" I say. He looks at me and stares

"Sweet face" he says and I blush. He walks over to me and puts his hands in his pocket

"You look amazing" he says blushing a bit. Awww Lew Lew

"Thanks Lew Lew, so do you. I'm really digging your hat"

"Thanks. It's my merch"He says. Hol up. He has merch?

"You have merch? That's cool" I say

"Thanks. You know what would be great. You wearing my merch. Ill hook you up to all of it" he says and claps his hands together as we walk out the door to the elevator.

"It's ok Lew. I rather buy it like everyone else"

"But your not everyone else. Your Maya. Plus you'll look sooooo cute in the Hoodie" he says and we stand in the elevator and I press L for lobby.

"You have a hoodie?" I ask

"Yup. And shirts and hats of course" he says. We then walk out and walk to the studio.

"If you want, we can go to my house tomorrow and get the stuff"

"It's ok Sean. I don't have to wear it" I say rubbing his shoulder. He then stops as we reach to the door. He turns me around and looks at me

"I know you don't have to. I want you to. Please Mayaaaaaaa" he says dragging out my name and pouting. Awww is adorable eyes and pink plump lips. Ugh I can't say no.

"Fine. We'll go tomorrow and get it" I say and he hugs me.

"Thanks beautiful"

"No problem Lew Lew Charles" I sayand he laughs shaking his head.

"You just ruined the mood. But whatever, let's get inside and have fun" he says and opens the door. When we walk in the studio looked amazing. Colourful lights, food and drinks, music, dancing, people having a great time. I then notice Sean disappeared somewhere. I look around and see him with Julian and Josh. I then turn around and I'm greeted by Nat

"Hey girl. You look amazing" Nat says and I thank her. She was looking good to.

"Thank you. Your looking amazing as well" I say and she smiles and strikes a pose. We then sit down and get to know each other. I gotta say, this girl is hilarious. We are gonna become great friends. Then she leaves and walks somewhere. As I look around, Kaycee and 2 other girls walk up to me. Oh great..

"Hey Maya. I want you to meet. Tati and Tahani"

"Hey"The girl with the long black hair says and waves. I wave back.

"Hi!" The girl with the light skin and curly brown hair says and smiles.

"Hey Guys I'm Maya." I say and we chit chat for a little until Kaycee speaks

"Well we are gonna go hang over by the mirror. Oh and Sean says to go to him" she says then hugs me. She pulls away and smiles again then walks away. Well ok then.

I look around and spot Sean's head. I walk over to him and he smiles.

"Hey where were you?"

"Well I I lost you so I was talking to Nat, then Kaycee, Tati, and Tahani" I say

"Awww look at you making friends. See, everyone adores you" he says and puts his arm around my shoulder. I laugh and then he pulls me a little closer and whispers in my ear

"Not as much as I do though" he says and I blush.

"Hey guys lets all go dance" Lark says and we all walk to the dance floor. We jump and sing lyrics to songs. I dance with Sean and he holds my hand. I blush and watch as everyone starts to join us dancing.

2 hour later

As me and Sean walk inside our dorm, we laugh at a joke he failed to tell me. Ugh I had fun tonight. But I can slowly feel the tiredness ready to knock me out

"Alright Sean I'm off to bed. Night" I say yawning. We hug. But then Sean pecks my lips then pulls away. I slightly smile then walk to my room. I close the door and lean on the door.

.......I slap myself and blink a few times. What are me and Sean? I just met the kid days ago and were already kissing. Focus Maya. I need to stop slipping up and focus. I need to talk to Sean about this sooner or later.

I wash my makeup off and change into my sleeping clothes. I do my night routine and lay down. As soon as my face touches the pillow, I'm out like a light

To Be Continued