Chapter Twenty Six: Please, Sir

Start from the beginning

He lapped it all up, pulling up to look at me with mischievous eyes. "What do you say?" he asked, standing up to peer down at me. My body still shook from my orgasm and it took me minute to realize what he was asking of me. "Thank you, sir." His fingers reached out to entangle in my hair and his smirk was back. "Youre very welcome, love. Now, up on the bed." I moved lying down on the bed. He came over me, a knee on either side of my hips.

"I think youve seen enough for this evening," he murmured. He reached out and pulled the piece of silk over my eyes. It was one connected piece, like the headbands I used to wear as a child. My vision went dark and I found it best to just lose my eyes. "Can you see anything, love?"

"No, sir." I was a rather quick study and was sure to use the proper title he preferred. "Good, now if at any time you wish me to stop, please, please tell me to." I felt him reach out and gently raise an arm above my head. "I want you to enjoy this, so if its uncomfortable, you must tell me to stop. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. I cant stress this enough, love. I dont want you uncomfortable and hurting." Any worries I had went out the window, Lucifer would never hurt me, this I knew for certain. I felt as he wound the rope around my wrist, taking care to wrap it tightly, but not enough that it would hurt me. He did the same with the other, then moved off the bed. I could only follow his movements with my ears so I did, listening as he walked over to my right side and pulled my arm up and out slightly. He tied it somewhere to the right and proceeded to do the same with my left on the other side.

"Go ahead and give those a pull for me, love." My arms, spread out above my head, seemed to be tied tightly. I yanked and felt the rope allow me mabey a half inch of movement before the ropes went taught. I pulled harder but they wouldnt budge. "Good, youre nice and secure." He chuckled darkly and my breath caught in my throat. He continued however and I felt my excitement grow. "Im only going to tie your arms tonight, love. Maybe, if you enjoy this, we could try more on another occasion." I felt the bed dip as he pulled me down, extending my arms fully now above me. He spread my legs and I heard him hum.

"You look exquisite like this, love. All trussed up and waiting for me."

"Only you," I murmured. "Yes, only me. Youre mine, sweetling." I felt him lean over me, his lips nibbling at my neck and earlobe. "All yours," I gasped. His hand lightly traced over the plane of my chest, following the swell of my breasts and dipping low into my nether regions. My hips rose eagerly as his fingers danced over my sensitive area. He tsk'd and slid his hand back up. "Not yet, love. So eager though and greedy."

His lips found mine and I kissed him eagerly. With my sight gone, everything else felt heightened; smell, sound and especially touch. The stubble on his chin scraped against me and I moaned softly as I felt it scratch down my chest. He lifted himself off of me and I frowned as his weight disappeared off the bed altogether. I felt him again once he began kissing up my leg. I gasped, stiffening as the scratch of his stubble mixed with the heat of his lips created a heady combination, exciting me further. I was expecting him to pull back as he usually did but was surprised when his lips came over me again when he reached his destination. I groaned, my back arching my arms inadvertently pulling at my restraints. I ached to touch him and the fact that I couldnt was turning me on more so than I initially thought.

Lucifer hummed, the vibrations increasing the effect he was already putting me through. My lips parted and another moaned escaped me when he roughly plunged two fingers in. "Lucifer!"

"Easy, love, I cant have you cumming quite yet." He gingerly pushed and pulled his fingers in and out of me, his lips moving down my left leg. I groaned again, pulling at my restraints once more. "Please, please!" I begged. His dark chuckle filled the air. "Please what?"