Chapter 12: Escape

After reading the note, I ate the food, I would need my strength to survive. I felt around the wall for a few minutes until I check under the cot, sure enough the wall was softer, I spun around so my feet were facing the wall, and kicked with all the strength in my legs. The wall broke, making little noise, Taytum had been right on the money, the air duct looked as though it could fit me even with my gear on, I crawled in, and after moving through the linear duct, I found my gear stached inside, how he managed that, I'll never know, but now wasn't the time to worry about that. After gearing up in the small space, I continued to crawl on, my knife drawn incase it were to be needed. As I crawled on the air started getting thinner and thinner, as though I was getting closer to the surface, I put my gas mask on just as I saw light, the duct was blocked off because it led to the surface, I kicked the grate off the duct, and rested for a few seconds with my newfound freedom, I made sure my AK had was loaded, then I set off for the ranger base.

_______________________

This wasn't supposed to take this long to get out to the public, but my tablet refuses to connect to Google, so I can't download wattpad to type it out on there, so this was done with my phone, where autocorrect, and so many other things can go wrong, hope you all stuck around and like the new part, can I see 100 new views for this part because of the annoyance that using my phone was? Really would encourage me to continue the story no matter what goes wrong.