Chapter 9: Wounded

I jumped into the ladder, as I did so, instead of breaking free and the ladder sliding to the ground, the fire escape collapsed, sending me falling through the air. I hit the ground on my back, I felt a sharp pain in my left leg, a part of the fire escape had broken off into a sharp edge, which I had just curmudgeon leg on as I hit the ground.

"There's a loner out here boys! We have entertainment tonight!" I heard someone shout out as I realized I couldn't get away without getting shot, this was really starting to be a pain in the ass. I had just gotten to my feet as the men reached me, their gasmasks hiding their expressions, but I was going to take my best guess by saying they were smirking as if they had just won a prize, sure capturing a live ranger is a big deal, but a wounded ranger being captured shouldn't be viewed as just another trophy.

"well, what have we got here? Look at the ranger boys, what do you say we should do with him, if the boys finds out, he mi-" the bandit didn't get to finish as a bullet buried itself into his head.

"Shit! Take cover!" another bandit yelled, but it was too late, bullets suddenly ripped the bandits apart, leaving nothing but corpses in the place of where they had just stood. My leg was still throbbing with pain as I turned to see who had fired the shots, they're when I saw the stars on their armor, dammit... The Reds.

___________________________________________________________________________

What do you all think, pretty good for not updating in a while?

Hope you are all still waiting for new chapters, been rajkot busy lately, but thought I'd give you a Christmas present, merry Christmas, and have a happy new year :)