Chapter 10: Captured

"What is your business out here on your own ranger?" The red that seemed to be in the lead started in towards me, I tried to back away but had trouble because of my leg, he saw this though. "What have we here huh? Not only are you alone, but you're injured. Must be my lucky day, you're about to be my promotion." The red said flatly, I was really starting to dislike bring around this man already, why, of all the factions, did the reds have to save me just to take me? They were known for brutality and torturing to get whatever information you had. "You, grab the ranger, we're moving before nightfall, I don't want to be out here when the muties come out." Suddenly my legs were off the ground as one of the reds grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder, he was a lot bigger than he appeared, it was as if I was a feather resting on the shoulder of a giant. I would have tested my chances of escape, but I was exhausted, so I decided to save the little energy I had left and rest, considering I wouldn't be doing much of that once we reached wherever the reds were taking me. The world went black as I drifted into a very uncomfortable sleep. When I felt cool concrete, I decided to remain where I was instead of making things more difficult, and I once again drifted off to sleep, in a cell.

_____________________________________

For those still following, I thank you between school, my girlfriend, and sports, I've been pretty preoccupied, I'm actually writing this late at night, which leads me to my next announcement, I only get free time at night, so expect most updates to the story to be at nighttime. But on a lighter note, I plan on making this an actual project instead of something to pass time, any opinions on this new post? I know the main character didn't speak this entire part, but I have a good reason behind that, hope you still follow and enjoy the story. :)