Chapter 6: Relocation Problems

We quickly unsealed the doors and began moving out, I could tell my men didn't like that campsite very much, they were happy to leave. I did a quick head count and we were good, all the survivors were accounted for, we had no problems until we reached a fallen C-747, the downed plane was massive, with numerous threats lurking inside, we had no choice though, it was blocking our way to the Semenov hotel, our new destination and our makeshift base camp, if we couldn't make it there, our mission would never be complete. I was the first to start walking towards it, I was merely searching for a way in though, not a way around, luckily, I found what I wanted. The jet had an opening with the door torn off, probably by the impact, I climbed up into it. The rusted and beaten floor creaked and groaned with every step I took, I was afraid I would fall through.

"Okay boys, it's clear enough to pass through, only one at a time though, the last thing I need is for someone to die in a structural collapse."

I made it through safely, but what happened next changed everything.

-------------------------------------

Well...not bad for a return chapter, hope everyone is still reading, finally past all those issues. Not 100% feeling good though, so more delays and upload gaps are to be expected, no matter, hope you all enjoyed, until next time.