Chapter Nineteen - "Maybe Voldemort just needs to get laid."

Start from the beginning

“I have news that little ears should not hear,” He spoke slowly, looking at each individual person, “I think you should sit down.” When no one made to move he gave an inaudible sigh and continued. “Recently there has been a prophecy made. It tells of our one real chance at beating Voldemort,”

There were smiles all round when he paused and he felt his heart drop as he began to repeat the prophecy.

“The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches … born to those who have thrice defeated him, born as the seventh month dies … and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not … and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives … the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies …”

A deafening silence fell on the kitchen, no one feeling brave enough to speak. In the end it was Dumbledore who broke the silence. “This means that the person who has the only chance of defeating Lord Voldemort for good will be born in the next few days. This child will be born to parents who have defied Voldemort three times.

“Lily and James’ child is one of the possible two children to fit this description. They first defied Voldemort when they refused to join him by joining the Order. They defied him a second time at their wedding when they fought his followers. The third defiance was imprisoning one of his most loyal subjects-”

“Savanah,” Lily finished for him.

“Precisely. The Order has been informed and we are taking measurements to ensure your safety.

*

Two hours later Dumbledore left after explaining everything to James and Lily. James was fuming and kept alternating between pacing angrily and pulling Lily into bear hugs. Remus, Lily, Tasmin and Sirius were sitting at the table discussing how best to keep the baby safe.

                “So, I’m not allowed to leave my house because Voldemort is having a temper tantrum? You know what? Someone should tell him he takes himself too seriously!” James growled as he paced.

“That would be suicide.” Remus pointed out.

“I volunteer Peter.” James back tracked, looking around as if expecting the rat like boy to just appear.

“Maybe Voldemort just needs to get laid.” Sirius pondered trying to keep the mood light causing Tasmin to shoot him a dirty look.

“Uncle James?” Evies small voice called from the door, “Can we colour?”

James stopped his pacing and opened his arms wide for Evie to run into them, when she did, he gave her a tight hug and picked her up carefully, “Sure,” He grinned falsely, “Let’s go get the colours,” He said as he carried her out into the sitting room.

“Now that James is gone we need to get serious,” Sirius ordered, “You,” He pointed at Lily, ““You, barricade the door. You,” He turned to Tasmin, “Get some snacks. Oh shit, we barricaded the door!” He panicked as Tasmin rolled her eyes and took Lily’s hand in hers.

“We’ll get through this, nothing’s going to hurt little Harry,” Lily’s only response was a sob that turned into more and more as she clung to Tasmin while Remus rubbed mall comforting circles on her back.

I’m ba-ack! *Creepy stare*

I had a great family reunion; specifically yesterday where there was a three year screaming for her “God-damn Little Mermaid t-shirt!” and when I brought six of my little cousins to the park and one woman told me my baby was cute when I was holding the youngest who is only a month old. Of course my socially awkward brain didn’t register the fact that she meant my baby as in “You popped that out,” so I just aid thanks instead of correcting her*Face palm*

It was great though, especially when no one questioned why Gareth was there and they made his first ever reunion a great one, I love my family!

As much as I loved being there, I loved getting home at one in the morning and running up to my sexy neighbours to see my babies and to discover that he sleeps in his boxers XD BEST MOMENT EVER!

IMPORTANT!

I will definitely be writing a sequel which will be about Evie in Hogwarts and will be following the Harry Potter storyline with my own additions, BUT I don’t know whether I should start it in her third year (HP’s first) or her fifth year (HP’s third) I NEED HELP PEOPLE!

So please comment and let me know which one you would prefer and the one with the biggest response will be used :D

5 votes for the next chapter, 10 for a really long one!

Smiles and giggles, Nikki.

(Sorry for the long post, have a potato)