4

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V.}

Ever since the day I took Akira in, she's been sticking close to me, and has this happy grin on her face. That just makes me blush. It seems like I broke through her shell, and now all she treats me is with kindness.

Even though I still have school since it's not summer vacation yet, coming home to be greeted feels nice. I can't remember the last time I was greeted when I came home. Especially since I'm greeted by a cute neko with a sparkling smile.

I've already been with Akira for 3 weeks now, and her display of affection just grows. She started giving me hugs, well more like tackling me with hugs, which made me happily hug back. We got close to each other very fast.

"Hey Akira, is it ok if I touch your ears?" I asked.

Ever since I first saw her cat ears, I've been curious about them.

"Sure" Akira said.

When I touched them, they felt so soft and fuzzy. I scratched behind her ear and she purred.

My heart...She's so cute!

I couldn't help but hug her.

"I love you!" I exclaimed.

Whoops, slip of the tongue.

"I love you too, (Y/n)!" She smiled and blushed.

I didn't expect her to reply that, but then she probably knows that I mean it in a friendly way, right? But then again, I wouldn't mind having her as a girlfriend. But then again, she's not my girlfriend.

When it was night time, I went to sleep only to wake up at 3 in the morning because of a nightmare.

"Ugh, that was terrible" I groaned.

I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to get a drink of water. But somehow Akira heard me because she came up to me while I was drinking water.

"Sorry Akira, did I wake you up?" I asked.

"No, I woke up on my own. What's wrong? Why are you up this early?" She asked concerned.

"Well I had a nightmare" I shuddered thinking about it.

"I don't know how I'm going to go back to sleep now...." I added.

"Want me to sleep with you?" Akira asked, "Won't you feel more safe with someone next to you?"

"H-huh?! Oh, uh....Yeah actually that'll be really helpful" I said.

My shock was expelled as I realized, there's no way she would mean that, right?

We both went on my bed, and Akira pulled me towards to her. She wrapped her arms around me, and held me close so my head was in her chest. I felt embarrassed, but I realized Akira was right about what she said earlier.

"I really do feel safer now" I blushed.

"That's good to hear" she grinned.

{Akira's P.O.V.}

Yes! I get to sleep with (Y/n)! I'm holding her close and she doesn't protest one bit! I was surprised when she said she loved me so openly before and confessed to me, and now she's even sleeping in the same bed with me. She must really love me! I'm so happy! She's so cute and small, I can't help but hold her tightly. Later she fell asleep in my arms, and she looked so peaceful and cute! She's perfect!