1

{??? P.O.V.}

I was thrown next to the dumpster harshly as my master yelled at me.

"I don't want to see your crummy face ever again!" She shouted as she left me by myself.

Or should I say, used to be master now.

Looks like I've finally been abandoned after being passed around from one master to the next for years.

I was born as a neko girl, and was sold to a woman at a young age. But ever since I was sold, I've never been loved. The woman abused me and treated me terribly, just like all the other masters I had after that. They only wanted me for one thing only, but I never let them have what they wanted. I always struggled and fought against them, and was labeled as un-obedient. So, sick of my struggling, they passed me onto another master. Until now.

Currently l lay unmoving and bruised up. Before she threw me out, she had to beat me up badly. I was barely conscious, and couldn't move.

And what do you know, it started raining. I'll definitely get sick in weather like this with a weak immune system. It just shows how unlucky I am.

My whole life, I just wanted to be loved. But, I guess that isn't happening.

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V.}

I was walking to the grocery store, but was disappointed to see it was closed. To make it even worse, it started raining and I didn't bring an umbrella. I had forgotten the store closed on Sundays, and thought it was a dumb mistake of mine. Back then, I didn't think a simple mistake would cause me to find the person who changed my life forever.

As I was rushing to get home, I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped over something. Falling, I ended up scrapping my knee but it was nothing to worry about. Rather, what's worrying....is that the thing I tripped over was actually not a thing, but a person?!

"Are you ok?!" I called out, but she didn't respond.

As I looked closer, she was lying down unconscious and looked pretty beat up. She wore a hat that covered part of her face, but her breathing sounded unstable and I crouched down to her level. Bringing my hand to her forehead, I immediately could tell she had a fever with that temperature. She looked to be in really bad condition, but looking around there was no one in sight.

Feeling desperate, I checked her pockets for a phone to call her parents or something, but she had nothing.

Although this was a situation where leaving her would be easy, a part of me desperately wanted to help her. She looked around my age, and I felt bad that she was like this. Also, she was...kind of pretty....

Strengthening my resolve, I decided to bring her to my house and patch her up. Though, it was easier said than done. I was pretty weak, and carrying her to my house proved to be the greatest workout I've done in months. I just hope this is all worth it....

It was a good thing my house was close, otherwise I felt like my hands would fall off and I knew I would be sore for a while.

Bandaging her wounds, putting a big warm sweater on her, and laying her gently down on my bed, I continued to help her. Hopefully she gets better soon, I wouldn't want to worry her parents. As I thought this however, I couldn't help but look at her head. Her hat was tilted and I something fluffy.

Taking her hat off, I saw...cat ears?!