2

{(Y/n)'s P.O.V.}

Slowly bringing my hand closer, I ended up touching the fluffy ears. Was this...real? I touched them again, and no doubt were they real. Oh jeez, this is more trouble than I thought.

I've heard about nekos, but this is my first time seeing one. Apparently they're almost extinct, and not many people have seen them. The only place where there are a lot of nekos are at a secret criminal organization. They sell nekos there for an extremely high price that only the wealthy can buy. It's sad, but it's rare to see nekos that are free. Most of them are forced into slavery.

I looked at the neko in front of me. Could she have escaped? This is pretty dangerous business. While I was thinking, I saw her slowly shifting. Is she waking up?

As she opened her eyes, she looked around the room. Once she spotted me, she freaked out.

"W-who are you?!" She tried to get out of bed, but as she was sick she just ended up falling down.

"Be careful, you're pretty sick" I warned her.

As I saw her fearful look, I tried my best to calm her.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. I found you unconscious on the ground, and I couldn't leave you hurt like that. I just want to help you, I never thought you were a..." I looked up to her ears.

Noticing her hat was gone, she covered her ears with her hands.

"You...look pretty young" She coughed out.

"Well, yeah I guess. I'm __" I told her my age.

"....where are your parents?" Although her voice was barely a whisper because of the fever, I still ended up hearing it.

And ouch, she had to ask about that.

"Well..." I looked away. "They're....not..."

She tilted her head and looked confusingly at me.

"Not....here..." I finished.

I think she understood what I was saying.

"Then who lives with you?"

".....nobody"

"You live in this house all by yourself?"

"Well, my aunt and uncle send me money every month, so I'm fine"

She looked around the room, and I think that's when she understood that I was not rich at all. My room was pretty shabby and messy, and since I was young I must've seemed feeble to her. But it looks like she's not scared anymore.

"I got it. For now, I'll trust you. But if you do anything suspicious...." She suddenly sat up and grabbed my arm.

Startled my her sudden movements, I was pushed onto the bed by her. As I lay down confused, she took that chance to get on top of me and pinned my arms down on the bed.

"I won't be afraid to hurt you"

Although she said that in a threatening voice, the fact that she was holding me down on the bed, grabbing my arms so tightly, and having her face so close to mine....I felt my heart thumping.

Then I heard her breath start to hitch and her grip weakened.

"Remember...that" She said before she collapsed down.

"W-wha-!" I squeaked as she ended up falling down right on top of me.

I shifted uncomfortably, hoping she would get off. But she never did, and I was stuck.

gah!