Chapter twenty four- I'm a Father

"I went to a clinic with your semen and the stupid doctor mixed up my last name with some chick but I doubt she carried it " she said as my mind reflect on issy situation could it be ? Nah .

"Your last name louis right " I asked her and she nodded

"Why you looking as if you know the girl " she asked

"No i don't but I'm going by that clinic to know who's the girl so I can get her to get rid of it " i said

"I doubt she knows it's for you so just let the go" she said

"Okay you right " I said lying. I'm going down there to find out if it's actually isabel cause its just too much of a coincidence.

"We done here gold digger " I asked her as she looked at me wide eyed.

"Oh dear y-" she said but i cut her off.

"Get the fuck out now cause you got me into this mess " I said as she stormed out the meeting room as I follow behind her.

"So where is she " I said to the guy sitting there half dead.

"I-i-i don't know please carry me to the hospital" he begged

"Not until I get an answer " I said as I stood there and fold My arms.

"I'm not sure but I'm guessing his house or his parents condo " he said

"Whats the address for both of them " I asked him

"I'm not sure but you can ask his ex girlfriend khloe " he said

"Whats khloe address nigga hurry up your dying you know " i said and he told me the address.

" throw him off at the hospital and nigga if you say shit your a dead motherfucker including the people you love like your sister lia " jake said and he nodded.

Crazy A , Mike, Jermaine , will and I got in my car as we drove to khloe house.

"I'll go seeing she never seen me before " jermaine said as he got out and walked up to the house then knocked on the door. She opened it and smile , they talk for min then Jermaine grabbed her and pull her in the car.

"You ass holes again " she shout

"Look we don't come to hurt you bitch you not that special " I said causing her to roll her eyes.

"Its obvious y'all want something from me what is it " she asked mugging us.

"What's Elijah and his parents condo address " I asked her

"Why would I give you that " she asked

"Because i just asked you now unless you want your head to be separated from your body talk " I said and she looked at me frighten cause I was dead serious.

"Okay okay that's our house we live together so that's his address" she said

"And his parents condo " jake ask

"Why you asking are you going to kill him please don't I'm pregnant " she asked

"Truth yea because he fucking kidnapped my baby mother and about to kill my child now bitch start talking cause I don't got the time else I'm not gonna hesitate to kill you and that unborn child" I shout at her as everyone looked at me shock. I don't have any prove she is but I had this feeling she is and that's why I've grown so attached to her because there's apart of me growing  inside her.

"He seriously kidnap that girl after apologizing to me a million times and telling me how much he loves me , that son of a bitch  " she said and i mugged her causing her to tell me the address.

"Throw her out " I said as Jermaine open the door and throw her out.

I sped off to the address calling more my men to come also.
We pull up and walked inside.

"Good afternoon I'm here to Mr Gordon,  Elijah Gordon" I said to the lady at the front desk as she eyed me then took her phone up to make a call.

"No its a surprise" I said taking out $1000 handing it to her.

"He's a very expensive client" she said and I add another $1000 causing her to smile.

"Room 405 keep it quiet " she said and I nodded. As we got into the elevator , we screwed on our silencers.

Issy Pov

"No I don't want it " I cried as Elijah force me to drink a fluid in a white bottle.

"If you don't I'm cutting that shit out " he shout slapping me in the face. He's been hitting me constantly for hours now.

"Okay " I said giving him because I was weak and hurting all over he's been hitting me none stop.

"After you've done drinking this we going into the bedroom for some fun " he said smiling

"I can't believe the one guy I thought that was innocent and caring was the total opposite " I said and he shrugged

"Don't judge a book by its cover,  I was only being nice until we got married " he said

"Fucking hate you " I cried looking up at him as i sat there on the floor.

"Drink up " he said giving me the bottle.

As i placed the tip of the bottle on my lips the door bust open and I dropped it. Men came in from no where shooting and dropping.

"Issy " I saw marcel rushed over to me saying.

"What the fuck he's been doing to you, your bruised all over " he snapped.

"Get me out of here please " I said and blocked out.

Marcel Pov

I ran outside with issy dodging shots then gave her to Jermaine causing him to look at her weird.

"You know her " I asked him and he shocked his head no.

"Okay take her downstairs I got unfinished business with Elijah " I said rushing back inside seeing him crawl on the ground to the door

"Where you going " I said pulling him out into the hall way and he jump up standing on his feet.

"Great reunion " he said

"Yeah fuck you" I said punching him the face causing him to hold his nose for a minute then punch back at me. Siren was coming from a distance so i pull my gun and shot him four times then call my men and ran into the elevator.

"Go go " I said to mike as i got outside  and he sped off.

I glance back at issy in the back seat as she laid in Jermaine lap. I gotta make sure she gets out of this shit , she don't deserve me or this kinda lifestyle.

"Bring us to nurse Joyce house " i said to mike and he nodded.

.

.

Vote and comment

What you think about this chapter?  Comment your thoughts

Is marcel gonna give up on winning isabel ?