Chapter Nine - Being a woman

"How this happen your supposed to make damn sure it was the right patient,  how the hell can you mistaken two freaking last name " i snapped at the doctor.

"I'm really sorry miss louis "she said

"You know am gonna sue y'all right " i said grabbing my purse

"Please miss louis lets not take it that far " she said

"Who was the next young lady" i asked her

"We can't give you that information"  she said holding my hand.

"Okay see y'all in court " i said and stormed out the clinic breathing really heavy .

I went into my car started hitting the dash board. What am i gonna do now i cant tell my father he's gonna kill me and what about this case , this case gonna prove to my father how dedicate i am sighs. I know what am gonna do I'll try my best to solve this case by three months before my stomach start to grow.

I drove my car home and saw mom standing by the garden watering the plants, i got out and walked over to her hugging her and she smiled.

"You telling your father " she said looking at me.

"No I'm gonna solve this case first " i said as she looked at me shock.

"You can't be working with guns while carrying a child issy , i think you should do an abortion " she said turning away from me.

"No " i said

"You don't think he's gonna find out if your around him" she said glancing up at me.

"I'm renting apartment " i said walking in the house as she looked down sad. I know she don't want me to leave but i of to cause i need to solve this case along with finding out who's child am carrying.

I took my phone out and called Elijah cause he's the only one that can cheer me up.

Hey baby

Hey i need you

Okay am sorting out some business at the moment so later I'll come by okay

Okay

End of call. 

I jogged up the stairs and jumped in my bed.

Marcel Pov

"I can't get that girl off my mind taylor " i said smoking my blunt in my back yard with taylor and james.

"Stop tripping over some girl when you got so many " james said.

"Your right " i said

My phone started to ring and i looked at it seeing ren ID and i ignored it.

Issy Pov.

A month later.

I'm currently living in apartment 30 minutes away from my parents house. I looked at my stomach everyday thinking about the lil human that is growing inside me, I haven't told elijah sighs I'm scared he might leave me.

I walked to the elevator and open it revealing marcel, i was so shocked, i walked in and stood there quiet.

"Still stalking me " he said smiling but i remained quiet not looking at me.

"You seriously not gonna say anything " he said looking at me.

"No now stop talking to me " i said as the elevator reach the bottom floor and open.

"Dinner " he said walking behind me

"No now leave me the fuck alone " i said rushing through the door of the apartment complex when suddenly i felt my body getting weak and i blocked out.

I woke up and he was sitting beside me as i lay on a bed.

"What happened " i said slowly opening my eyes.

"Doctor said your stressing and it could harm your baby, your pregnant " he asked.

"Yes " i said as tears started to fall from my eyes.

"Well you want me to call your baby dad " he said

"I don't know who he is " i said

"You don't,  i actually thought you were the inncoent type " he said sounding disapointed.

"Well for your information it was a accident " i said wiping my tears

"What you mean " he asked when suddenly my father came in.

"What happ-" he said but didn't finish his sentence when he saw marcel.

"Good evening sir " he said standing up to shake his hand but he walked pass him sitting on my bed

"What happened baby" he said

"She -"

"Blood pressure " i said cutting off marcel and eyed him telling in to shssssh.

"Sighs that's because you moved out issy, I'm still wondering why you left " he said holding my hand and kissed it.

"What's he doing here " he said mugging marcel.

"He was in the building when i blocked out " i said looking at marcel as he smiled.

"You can leave now young man " my father said mugging him

"Okay sir " marcel said glancing at me with a smile.

"Told you be careful around him" he said

"Coincidence dad coincidence " i said reassuring him.

"Okay hope so " he said holding up my hand to kiss it again.

"I want pizza"  i said smiling

"Okay I'll get you the pizza but how's the case going " he asked.

"Well i found out there is another gang but i cant figure out who they are so am gonna go in the street and find out " i said as dad smiled.

"How you know " he asked

"Well some of marcel guys were find dead in a building couple days ago and he wouldn't kill his man that makes no sense " i said

"Get the information to me immediately when you find out " he said pinching my cheeks and i smiled and he stood up to leave.

"Large " he asked and i nod.

The next day i saw marcel and derrick coming in with burger bags.

"Awwww you guys bought food for me " i said sitting up.

"It was my idea " derrick said handing me a burger and a drink.

"Thank you sweetie " i said kissing his cheeks

"Your dad don't seem to like " marcel said laughing

"No he don't,  what you do for a living " i asked

"Brother a business man " derrick said jumping

"What kinda business " i asked him

"I own a bar and two clothing store " he said

"Okay and anything else " i asked stuffing my face witht the burger.

"No" he said sitting down then pull  derrick into his lap.

Authors note

Vote and comment people!

Unedited so sorry for any grammar.