Chapter eight - My Dad Finding Out

I looked over at him looking through his files as i bit my bottom lip walking over to him sitting in his office.

"Hey glad your here " he said smiling

"Hey dad" i said with a fake smile

"I gotta talked to you about something " i said

"It can wait i got something important for you to do " he said shoving me a file.

"What's this "i said as i open it.

"I got approval for you to go undercover " he said with a smirk. I wanted to tell him but i change my mind.

"Okay I'm going home to read this over " i said as he nod and i left is office.

Elijah Pov

"Dad that nigg done fucking mess with our warehouses " i snap at my father was sitting around the table with his associates.

"I'd appreciate it you sit your ass down boy before come over there and smack the shit out of you " he said sternly before getting up out of his chair

"Whatever " i said as i sat back down and roll my eyes.

"Now guys i heard this marcel guy had something to do with my warehouse find that motherfucker and get him ti me alive " he said getting up and left the room.

"You heard him " i said leaving behind me. I wiped my phone out and calling issy but she didn't pick up. What the fuck is up with her i haven't heard from her three days now. I walked out of the trap looking at all the workers doing thing before getting in my Mercedes and left.

Issy Pov

"Sitting here said won't help babe " rayne said upset

"I know " i said with a sad smile

"Come on let's go to the club " she said pulling me up

"Still not wondering what the fuck could have gotten me pregnant " i asked her mugging her.

"No i think we should go to the clinic for more info but for now come on we going to the club" she said

"No "i jumped in bed but she pull me off the bed.

"Come before i killed that child" she said joking

"Sighs I'm gonna ruin your night anyway and block every dick " i said rolling my eyes with a small smirk

"I don't care come on " she said pulling me over to my closet.

I walked down the stairs in my white rip jeans and jeans over size shirt ,gold jewelries and white sneakers.

"Where you guys going "mom asked looking at me sternly.

"Have lunch" rayne said lying a

"I'm not a kid mom " i said pushing rayne out the door and my mom mugged me.

I walked into the club and went straight to the bar ordering a shot of whisky but rayne grabbed it before i could  place it to my mouth. "The fuck " i said looking at her.

"Your fucking pregnant get her a bottle of water please " she said mugging me as i rolled my eyes.

"Whatever " i said smacking my teeth. I didn't want this child to be honest I'm not cut out to be a mom as yet and i don't even know who the fuck was the father or how the fuck i got pregnant. Vybz kartel fever started playing and my inner jamaican kick in so i grabbed rayne into the dance floor and my hip mover side to side and i started to bend my back in and out with my hands on my knees.

"Bruck it set it bruck it set it " i singed as i felt someone grabbed me and i glance up to see Elijah.

" babe what you doing here" he said calmly as he realize i looked at him holding my arms worried.

"Why you held my hand so tight " i asked him

"I've been calling and texting you what the hell is up with you lately " he said holding my waist and leaned in to kiss me but i shove him off.

"I got something to talk to you about but now isn't the right time " i said looking down at my shoe

"Sighs okay bae I'm coming over tomorrow " he said before holding my hand leading me to the VIP.

I wonder what got into him earlier Elijah never hold me like that.

Authors note

Comment and vote. If i don't get any comment i'm pausing the book its that simple.