Chapter two - Clinic

"Good morning miss louis" a strange doctor said

"Good morning where is doctor peters " i asked her laying on the bed half naked with a towel covering my bottom area

"He's out on vocation " she said opening up my legs.

"Okay i want you to relax " she said as i lay back and close my eyes. It hurt for awhile for the first but i guess she knew what she was doing. After she finish i slid back on my jeans and shoe.

"Good luck miss louis and i hope you have a great day " she said with a wink. Okay weird but I guess she liked how my clit looked or something.

When i got to work i walked and sign int then walked up to my father office. He was the head for California department and my mother was a lawyer one of the best to be exact. I could have followed my mom footstep but i loved seeing what my father getting rid of criminals and i like to take charge. My sister was in law school when she got pregnant with my lil niece kay and dad sat me down the night they found out and lecture me. Until this day i still haven't had sex but i met my soul mate a year ago and he's still waiting patiently on me.

"Hey dad" i said and gave him a kiss in the cheeks and he smiled

"Morning baby " he said looking through some files.

"Your looking at that marcellus files again aren't you " i said sitting in the chair infront his desk

"Yes we find another body this morning and it's his close friend  " he said

"And you think it's him why " i asked.

"He's a criminal so he's a suspect " he said looking over his eye glasses. My father had white curly beard and a shine ass head.

"Okay later am gonna go look over my case " i said getting up out of his office.

Later that day i was in the mall with my best friend walking to forever 21 when i stumble into a guy and his girl friend.

"Would you look where you going next time stupid " she said going off

" how about you snatch that wig off your head and throw it in the bush it's obviously a bird nest " i said and shove passed her.

"That's marcellus " she said side eying the couple

"The guy dad working on " i said with my mouth open

"Yes girl it's good thing you didn't snap at his girl " she said

"how please i ain't afraid of nobody you know should know that by now " i said rolling my eyes

Marcel Pov

"I got shit to do ren " i said walking around with her in the mall

"Sighs its just for a hour bae let's go to forever 21 and get me a dress " she said as i rolled my eyes cause this bitch damn well  know i ain't her bae.  The only reason am here with her because she ran into me while I was buying a shoe.

"Am leaving this place cause i already got what i came here for " i said and walked out the mall

"Marcel marcel " she called but i ignored her ass and went to my jeep.

When i got home i saw my brother derrick in the couch watching a movie.

"Der you ate " i asked him

"Yes i ordered pizza" he said as i looked at the empty fridge because i forgot to go to the store.

"Lola " i called the nanny as she came running downstairs

"Yes sir " she said

"Take the range and Get these stuff at the store " i said as she took the paper from me and took the key off the wall. I walked into the living room and sat beside Derrick as he laying in my lap.

"Our life sucks " he said looking up at me

"Wanna go out " i asked him as a smile appeared on is face.

"Okay come on let's go get ready we going to a carnival i passes near by " i said and we both got up and jog up the stairs to get ready.

When we pull up to the fair derrick stretch his hand out.

"What " i him looking up and down

"There are my frenz bro I told them am go be here " he said with a smile pointing ove to some girl and boys.

"You ain't slick " i said as i gave him a hundred.

"Later "

"Make sure your ass here by 11 " i said as we both got out and went separate ways. I was walking around looking at the rides when this slim thick chick standing by a cottin candy booth in a pink leather skirt , sky blue sneakers and blue tube top with her hair in a ponytail a puffy pony tail . I smiled to myself as i go over to approach her.

"Hi" i said standing beside her but then her friend walked up and mean mugged me.

"Excuse me " she said looking at me and they both walked away. That's the girl from earlier today who snap at ren.

"Hey ma just one minute " i said grabbing her hand.

"I think its best you take your hands off me sir " she said looking up at me seeing i was way talker than she is.

"Yea i think so too " her friend said with an attitude

"Shut the fuck up cocky blocker " i said as she started laughing but she quickly stopped as her friend mugged her.

"I'm marcel and you are " i asked her

"I'm the girl you'll never get " she said and snatched her hand out my grip.

AUTHORS NOTE :

COMMENT AND VOTE PEOPLE

JUST A LIL FILLER BEFORE ALL THE DRAMA. Unedited