zero

Welcome to LA's most big-headed High School ; North Shore High School. We have everything on the menu card ; slutty, diva, fuckboy, nerd, geniuses, perfectionists and me.
Me - someone who definitely doesn't care about diva's, nerds and the football team, especially their captain, Jorge Blanco.

„Tini!" Mechi slammed at the table as I got out of my thoughts.

„Jesus Christ what's wrong?" I said confused and shocked at the same time since my heartbeat raised up when she slammed the table in the cafeteria.

„Look at Ruggero, he is so cute." she said starting to blush which made me kinda smile from inside.

She didn't know Ruggero is my brother, since he is a big member of the football team and he doesn't want that anybody knows that I'm his sister, I know, great.
After School, I took the schoolbus, while Ruggero drove home in his new car.Our parents don't really care since they always work and travel.When I opened the door of our penthouse, I smelled something very familiar. And then it came into my mind, it's Pizza my favorite Food. As I followed the smell, it came out of the Kitchen.As I entered the kitchen the only one I found there was the one and only Ruggero.
„We have Pizza?" I asked with a big smile on my face
„It's mine don't touch it?" He said and lightened a cigarette.
I held my breath and started coughing.He knows I hate it so much.
„Really? At least do it outside!" I said leaving the kitchen.I really don't understand why he needs to be so annoyed.
„Tini in an hour Jorge and the rest of the football team comes to our house so get out of here." he screamed from downstairs, I sighed.
„Okay I'll go to Mechi's House anyways." I said and took my bag and left the Penthouse and went to Mechi's House.I always feel so comfortable at their house since they don't smoke and annoy each other all the time.
„Hey come in." Mechi said so I followed her upstairs.
I sat on her couch and we watched Netflix.
„Okay Tini you need to tell me who you like." she asked me.
„I don't like anybody, their all jerks." I said annoyed.
„I like Ruggero, I mean he is perfection but he fucks everyone." she said a bit sad
„I'm sure you'll find someone better."  I said and smiled.
All of a sudden I got a message from Ruggero:
Come home! Now!
That was pretty weird but I decided to go home.
„I need to go, is that ok?" I asked her
„See you tomorrow." she said
So I went home faster than ever since I was scared something happened to him.
But when the escalator opened I saw the football sitting and watching tv.
When they saw me, they were shook like they saw a ghost.
„What the fuck are you doing here?" Ruggero yelled at me
„Are you joking? You send me a message to come home." I said angrily.
He sighed and then looked at the team.
„Who the hell was that?" he asked them
„It was a joke" Diego said
„Your sister is pretty hot, you have never introduced us." Diego said and I must admit I used to have a crush on him.
„Whatever, this is my sister." He said and everyone said hi to me.
„I'll go to the kitchen." I whispered since my hair was wet.
When I cleaned the table of the kitchen Diego entered the kitchen with a smirk on his face.
„I'm Diego."
„Tini." i smiled
„Your in my math class right?" he asked
„Yeah with that weird teacher." I laughed
„Yeah She always brings her cat." He said and we both laughed.Then he all of a sudden came closer, and closer, and just the moment I wanted to kiss him, someone coughed behind us.Jorge Blanco.
„Oh I didn't mean to disturb you guys." He sarcastically said.
„Don't forget the condom Tinita." Jorge whispered in my ear when he passed by.
Ugh Idiot.
We both blushed.
"I should go back in." He nervously said and quickly left while I couldn't hold my smile.
I went back to my room, where I was pretty bored so I took my guitar and started singing.
On my heart, where you're resting your head
And you just look so beautiful
It's like you were an angel
Can I stop the flow of time?
Can I swim in your divine?
'Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place
Oh, turn the lights turn the lights down low
Yeah, now I'm feeling you breathing slow
'Cause, baby, we're just reckless kids
Trying to find an island in the flood
Oh, turn the lights, turn the lights down low, oh
Under heavy skies in the rain
You're dancing in your bare feet
Just like we're in a movie
Grab my hand and we're chasing the train
I catch you looking back at me
Running through a cloud of steam
Can I stop the flow of time?
Can I swim in your divine?
'Cause I don't think I'd ever leave this place
Oh, turn the lights turn the lights down low
Yeah, now I'm feeling you breathing slow, oh
'Cause, baby, we're just reckless kids
Trying to find an island in the flood
Oh, turn the lights, turn the lights down low
But then I heard a sound, and I realized there was someone at my door listening.
I went downstairs, and as I was walking down the staircase I caught Jorge staring at me.He is probably the one I like the least.He used to be together with Mechi but then cheated on her which makes me even hate him more.The thing is, he doesn't fuck everyday but when he does want to, then he gets what he wants.
„I'm going to the grocery store and then to the mall, do you need anything Rugge?"
„Nah." he mumbled so i took my keys for the car but then someone stopped me.
„Wait, I'm tired I go home.Can you drop me at my house?" Jorge asked me and Rugge would kill me if I would say no so I just said yes so he followed me to my car.