fourteen

He scared me to the point that I listened and got into the car.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay what do you think? You think I meant to fall for my best friend?" He asked.

"Wait this isn't the way home." I said confused.

"I want to show you something." He said.

We drove to the end of town to the Hollywood Sign.

"So... How many girls have you made out in this spot?" I asked.

"I only come here alone. Until now." He said.

"Oh, you are good! I said that sounds so great when you say it. You must know that right?" I asked. "Such a player. You haven't change. I mean what is the difference between..." I began.

"The difference is you." Noah said. I just shake my head.

"You are crazy." I said.

"I'm crazy about you, drew." He said.

God, he is good. I sighed.

"Okay. Okay. Here's how this is going to work, rules. Number one... No more fighting." I said.

"Done." He said.

"Number two... No more telling me what to do." I said.

"Cross my heart." He said.

"And three, if we are going to do this, no one can know, okay?" I ask. "At least not my dad. He doesn't even like me hanging out with you. Just imagine how he will react to us dating." I said.

Noah smirks at me.

"You know, you're cute when you're bossy." He said.

"I'm serious, Noah." I said with a smile.

"So am I! You are really, really cute." He said.

"Noah, promise me." I said.

"Hey, I promise. He said as he leans down and kisses me. Then it started to get a little heated. He pulls away. "You know, we don't have to." He said.

I pull him back into the kiss and start to unbutton his shirt. You can guess what happened next.

The next morning I woke up to the cold breeze. I feel someone's arm around my waist. I turned to see Noah sleeping Noah and his stupid sexy smirk got to me. and I was happy about it. But what am I going to do now? This is all your fault, kissing booth!

Skip time.

"Nope nope nope. Never going to work." I say through kisses.

"What's wrong?" Noah said pulling away.

"We are supposed to be in a logistics meeting right now. We are trying to figure out how not to get caught." I said.

"I don't see what the big deal is. It's not like anyone is going to think I have a girlfriend." He said.

"Oh yeah, God forbid. Anyone actually thinking you're in a relationship." I say rolling my eyes. He Just Smiles.