five

"Yeah so what?" I asked.

"Did she say anything about me?" He asked. "Did you tell her about my dimples?"

I roll my eyes as I glanced at Ellie she looked very upset.

The day went for a very long time. I just wanted to head home. But Ellie had to go to the dance committee thing so I walked home. At least I wanted to.

Noah came from behind me and told me to get on.

"I'm not blond." I said.

"I don't care get on." He said.

I roll my eyes at him and kept walking.

"Come on Drew, please get on." He begged.

"Why should I?" I asked.

"Cuz... You know my mom will kill me if I don't."He said.

"Just tell her that girl for once said no about writing your stallion."I said referring to something else other than his bike. He stopped his bike and walked with me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"If you wont a ride then I'll walk." He said.

"Fine Flynn just take me home." I said as I walked over to his bike. I got in front and wait for him to get over

"No way, I'm driving." He said.

"It's this or I tell Mom." I said. He throws his head back.

"Fine but if you wreck it, it's your ass." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his chin on my shoulder. We finally got to the house 15 minutes later.

"How do you know how to ride?" He asked.

"It's my secret." I said as I threw him his helmet back.

"Thanks for the ride." I said as they walked up an inside the house. I plopped on the couch and watch some Supernatural.

I fell asleep when Elle and Lee talking about a kissing booth.

"What's going on?" I asked

"Sis, since you're  Legend as well as Noah, can you please come do the kissing booth and convinced Noah to come?" Ellie asked.

"I will, but I'm not sure about Noah." I said.

"Well I already kind of told them he'd be working at the booth." She said.

"What!" I Shout. "Elle we are not at good terms right now." I said as I back up and rub my face with both hands.

"I'll try to talk to him at his party." I said.

"Thank you sis." She said as she hugged me.

The next day was detention. I was waiting for it to end. Suddenly there was a tap on my shoulder. A girl hands me a piece of paper. I open it and it said:
I'm sorry.

I turn around and see Tuppen writing another note. I open it and this one said:
What do I have to do to get your number?

I laugh as I write down my reply.
Wear a skirt with your jersey.
I folded up and had them pass it back to him.

I turned back to see Noah glancing at me. He gave me his what the hell are you doing look. Moments later the teacher fell asleep, and Tuppin opens the door with the skirt in Jersey on. I burst out laughing as I wrote down my phone number. A deal is a deal.

"Yearbook!" The yearbook that yells.