six

Lunch time

"I give him my phone number." I told Lee and Ellie.

"Why? You sexually harassed you." He said.

"Well he made up for it." I said.

"He asked me out. So I'm going to go out with him. Unless you don't think I should." I said.

"What about Noah?" Lee asked.

"There's never going to be anything between him and I. So I need to move on." I said.

"Then, no, you should go. You're going to date eventually." He said.

"Right? So? You know what do they even do on dates?" I asked.

" I don't know, sit and eat food?" Lee asked.
We all laughed when we notice that that's exactly what we were doing.

Night
Ellie was helping me get ready for my date.

"Hey Ellie." I asked.
"Yes Drew?" She asked.
"Why won't you tell Lee?" I asked.

"That I like him? Yeah right. Oh the hey I really like you even though me telling you this will ruin our friendship." She said.

I was ready for my date and lady was taking me to the restaurant that he told me to meet him at.

I got into the passenger seat and Elli sat in the back. We arrived at the restaurant five minutes later.

"Thank you guys so much. I'll call you when it's over." I said.

"You better." Lee said as I gave them a hug and got out. I wave at them as I drive off.

Minues later he didn't show. Maybe he just fashionably late. And I realized that he stood me up when the hour past.

I called kelly to have the come pick me up.

About five minutes later it started to rain and I was standing head to toe soaking as Lee pulled up. He got out of the car and he pulled off his jacket and wrap it around me.

"How did it go?" Lee asked with a smile. I just looked out the window as tears started to form.

"Drew what happened?" He asked.

"Stood me up Lee." I said not looking at him.

"He what?!" He asked pissed. "Well it's his loss. If you can see how completely baller you are, then he's not the right guy for you." He said as you pulled me into a hug.

Day after school
Lee, Ellie and I are at the arcade. Lee and I are on the dancing machine.

All of a sudden Tuppen walked into the building.

"Drew, I need to talk to you." He said Lee and Ellie step in front of me.

"Guys, it's okay." I said as they step away and start to dance. "So Running bit late now are we?" I asked.

"Look, I'm sorry that I stood you up. I really did want to go out with you. I just thought you needed a better explanation." He said.

"That would be nice." I said is I cross my arms.

"Flynn... Tell me it wouldn't be smart to show up for our date last night." He said.

I looked over at Lee and he shook his head. He was just as confused as I was.

"Flynn, as in Noah Flynn?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

"That literally makes no sense." I said.

"It's true. And it's not just me he's been telling all the guys not to ask you out." He said.

"What?" I asked.

Shit." He said.

"There's others?" I asked.

"You can't tell him I told you." He said.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Cuz, no boobs are worth a broken nose." He said.

"You better leave then unless you want one from a girl." I said. He leaves and I punched the table multiple times.

I leave and head straight for Noah's room.