two

Elle was looking at her phone.

"Ew! Perv! Hey Lee, Drew! Guess what warrant just sent to the whole school."

"I think he's in..." I didn't get to finish because Lee was running out.

"Geronimo!" He screams as he jumps and splashes a big one.

"That was a good one."Elle shouts with a laugh.

"Drew, Noah is coming hide." He said as I quickly got on a high spot so he don't see me.

Noah walks under me and I noticed that Noah isn't wearing a shirt. Holyshit has he gotten sexier? I think to myself.

"Lee, have you seen my athletic cup?" Noah asked. I hold up the cup and Elle burst out laughing.

"Yes ass hat. I needed it for all those Varsity Sports I'm constantly playing you know." I cover my mouth as Lee said that.

I quickly got down putting the cup on the table and pushed him into the water. Lee & Elle laugh their asses off as I picked up the cup from the table.

"Looking for something?" I asked wiggling the cup in my hand.

"Well.hello Barrymore." He said. He knows I hate being called Barrymore after Drew Barrymore.

"Yes Logan Paul?" I asked as I knew he hated being called that.

"When did you get boobs?" He asked as he got out of the pool.

"Oh you know, just over this summer, when did you get muscular?" I asked as Lee and Elle ooh at us.

"Burn bro." Lee said.

"Always have been." Noah said ignoring his brother.

"Anyways, Mom and Dad are out of town Friday night. So party starts at 8 don't invite any jackasses." Noah said.

"Does that include you?" I asked Lee and Elle cover their mouths to not make a sound.

"What was that Barrymore?" Noah asked.

"You heard me, jackass." I said jokingly as I pause in between Jack and ass. He pulled me over his shoulder and jumped into the pool. I pulled up to the surface of the water and splashed him.

"This is real leather dummy." I Shout.

"Oh, oopsie." He said as he splashed me back.

After hanging out with the Flynn's we went home.