Chapter 4| The Encounter

Start from the beginning

Pidge slapped his hand on his forehead. You knew what she was thinking. We were with a bunch of idiots. "It's a number that explains the emission spectrum of the elements." You said. "Exactly (Y/N)! But I think that this element could be Voltron. I could construct a machine to track Voltron. The wave line looks like this." Hunk said pulling a chart out of his pocket.

Keith stepped forward and took the chart from Hunk. He walked over to the board and placed the chart next to the picture of the rocky desert. The wave line matched the outline of the desert. You all stared at it.

Time skip

Hunk was holding the device that you and Pidge helped build. He started walking toward the way the machine was beeping. All of you followed him as he picked up readings. The beeping of the tracking device seemed to intensify as the six of you came a large cave. You were standing next to Keith.

You all walked into the dark cave. There was carvings of the lion everywhere. Lance brushed his hand on one of the cravings and it lit up in the color blue. "WHATS HAPPENING!?" You yell as you get closer to Keith. "It never done that before!" Keith yelled back. The ground beneath you started to shake as it crumbled apart with a blue light pouring out from it.

All six of you fell. You screamed. You all screamed. As you fell, there seemed to be water pouring out with you guys as you all fell through a large opening and into a small pond. You hit you head on the bottom. You sat up and you rubbed Keith ran over to you. "Are you okay (Y/N)?" Keith asked. He reached his hand out to help you up. You stop rubbing your head and give him your hand. "Thanks Keith. Again." You said. You blushed the a little. He pulled you up and you were now standing. Everyone was staring except you.

"Guys. What are you looking at?" You asked as everyone. You looked in the direction they were. There was a large blue lion at the other end of the cave. It had a force field surrounding it. You all started to walk towards it.

"So is this Voltron?" Pidge asked.

"It must be." Shiro answered.

"So this is what has been causing all of that energy?" Keith asked.

"Of course. This thing is big!" You answered.

Keith walked closer to it. All of us followed him. He touched the force field. It remained unopened. "How can we get through this?" Keith asked. Lance walked up next to Keith. "Maybe you just have to knock." Lance suggested. He knocked on the force and the force field disappeared. "Well that worked." You said.

The lion's eyes began to glow. The ground beneath the lion began to glow the same blue color. Everyone stood there frozen. Images of 6 lions flying in the sky together and coming together to form a big robot filled everyone's head.

"Did everyone just see that?" Lance asked so he knew he wasn't going crazy. Everyone just nodded in agreement. "Voltron is a robot! A huge, awesome robot!" Hunk said with passion. "And this lion is only part of it." Pidge added. "So pretty much Voltron is a badass robot." You added. "Agreed." Keith answered. "Where are the others?" Keith asked. "I don't know, but I'm assuming we will find out." Shiro said.

All the sudden the lion moved. You went up and hugged Keith's arm in fear. Pidge and Hunk hugged each other in fear. The lion opened its mouth. It was gesturing for all of you to come in. Lance ran inside of it. You realized you were hugging Keith's arm. You immediately let go and blush. "I'm sorry. I thought you were Shiro." You said with an awkward laugh. "It's okay. I don't mind." Keith said. You could have sworn you saw him blush a little. The rest of you went into the lion.

You saw that Lance made him comfortable and took a seat in the chair that looked like the pilot's seat. The rest of you stood around him. Lights and holograms began to activate. Lance just went still. He was dozing off. He quickly got out of it.

"Did you guys feel that?" Lance asked all of us. "Feel what?" Shiro asked. We were all very confused. "I think it trying to talk to me." Lance said. He started pressing holographic buttons. The lion let out a fierce roar. You all freaked out. "Okay let's try this." Lance said as he pulled down both of the handles. The lion started to move and bursted through the cave.

Pidge and Hunk started screaming. Shiro was hanging on to the chair for dear life. You didn't know what to grab onto. Keith pulled out his right arm to you. "Your gonna want to hang on to something." Keith told you. You hung on to Keith's arm. Keith nodded. Than Hunk bummed into you due to Lance's bad piloting skills. Thank god you were holding on to something or someone. You noticed that Lance was doing flips and 360s with the lion.

"You are the worst pilot ever!" Keith yelled at Lance. You looked at Keith. "You think?!" You said in a sarcastic tone. You both let out a little giggle. "Make it stop Lance! Please!" Hunk pleaded to Lance. "I'm not doing anything. It's like its on auto pilot." Lance responded. The lion to go up into the sky or more like into space.

"Where are we going?" Keith asked Lance. Lance signed. "I just said it was on auto pilot!" Lance shot back at Keith. "Wait! It says there's an alien ship coming! I think were supposed to stop it!" Lance said in confidence. "What exactly is it telling you?" You asked. You were getting a little mad.

"It's not saying words. More like feeding ideas into my brain." He answered. "Guys. If this is a weapon they want maybe we can just give it to them. Maybe they will leave us alone." Hunk suggested. "You don't understand. These are vile creatures. There's no bargaining with them. They won't stop until everything is dead." Shiro answered. Everyone glared at Hunk. "Never mind than." Hunk said

Just as you are leaving Earth's atmosphere a large alien ship came towards the lion. "That's a big alien ship." Pidge adds. Shiro looks freaked out.

"They f-found me."

A/n

1. On Wednesday I'm going to a two week camp so I can't update until July 22nd but I will have chapter 5 up before I go and maybe chapter 6.

2. My brother Dantesimmons22   started a Shiroxreader story called You could call it love. There is only 4 chapters up buts it's really good so go check it out.