Chapter 4| The Encounter

You were waiting inside of Keith's house. ( I don't know if it's his house ) You we're pacing so much. You hoped Shiro was okay. You didn't want to bombard him with questions the second he woke up so Keith is outside with him. You trusted Keith. After all, he did save you at the cliff. Also he was pretty cute. Pidge noticed I was pacing to much.

"(Y/N). You need to stop worrying. Shiro will be okay." Pidge said. "How do you know? His robotic arm could have poison in it and he could be dead! The workers could have put something else in his system instead of a anesthesia that killed him! Wait! WHAT IF HES ALLERGIC TO ANESTHESIA!!" You panicked. You started to breath heavily. You sat down on the couch and started to freak out.

"(Y/N). Calm down. Shiro will be fine. I think your overreacting." Hunk said in a considered way. "Hunk is right. Shiro is a big boy. He can take care of himself." Lance said. He sat down next to you and patted you on the back. "Yea. Don't be checking up on him every second either. He will probably get mad at you if you do." Pidge said as he sat on the other side of you. Hunk sat next to Pidge.

You put your arms around all of them and gave them a big hug. "Thanks guys. You guys are the greatest!" You said as you squeezed tighter. The door opened. You all immediately stood up. Keith came in through the door and walked to a board that was covered with a sheet. Than walked in Shiro.

He walked in a couple steps and than saw you. His eyes widened and he started to tear up. You started to do the same. You finally ran up to him and hugged him. "I've missed you so much. I thought you were dead." You said as you squeezed him tighter. He still hasn't hugged you back because of the shock. "I've missed you too, (Y/N)." He said as he hugged you back.

Everyone smiled and was happy for you except for Keith. He looked confused more than anything. "Am I missing something?" Keith asked. Everyone turned to Keith. You and Shiro let go from the hug to look at Keith. "Oh right. Um... Keith. This is Shiro. My brother." You said in a awkward tone. "Oh. Okay than." Keith said as his eyes widen and a bulb of sweat went down his face.

Keith got back into serious mode. He ripped the sheet off the board. The board had maps and markings all over it. "What have you been working on?" Shiro asked in shock. "I can't really explain it. It was like something... some energy was telling me to search." Keith added.

"For what" Shiro asked. "Well, I didn't really know till I stumbled to this area." Keith said as he pointed to the area that said ENERGY SOURCE. "Its an outcropping if giant boulders with ancient markings. Each tells a slightly different story about a blue lion. They all lead up to an event last night and that's when you showed up." It toke Shiro a minute to comprehend.

"I should thank you all for saving me last night. Lance was it?" Shiro asked as he put out his robotic arm to shake hands with Lance. Lance hesitated before shaking his robotic hand. "The nervous guy is Hunk. I'm Pidge. So did the rest of your crew make it?" Pidge asked. "I don't know. Everything is just a blur. All I really remember is the word Voltron. I thinks it some type of weapon or something that they want."

"Well, I was going through Pidge's bag and look. It's a picture of his girlfriend." Hunk said as he had Pidge's bag in his left hand and his right hand had the picture. You remember that photo. That is a picture of Matthew and her.

"Hey! What were you doing with my stuff?!" Pidge said as he grabbed the bag and picture out from Hunk's hands. "I was trying to find a candy bar. But than I looked through his diary-." Hunk got interrupted by Pidge. "WHAT!" Pidge. As he grabbed his diary out of Hunk's hand. "Hunk! What the heck. I am keeping my stuff away from you!" You yelled at him.

"Anyways...I found some repeating numbers that the aliens are looking for, like a Fraunhofer line." Hunk explained. "What's a Fraunhofer line?" Lance asked. "Wait! You don't know what a Fraunhofer line is?" You asked Lance. He shook his head. Everyone's eyes widen except for yours, Pidge's and Hunk's eyes. "Don't tell me you two don't know what a Fraunhofer line is either?" Pidge said. Shiro and Keith didn't answer.