Shirtless Fella's

Liam's PoV

We all fell asleep I woke up and looked at the clock it was 3:00am. I wanted to sleep in my own bed we were all hella tired after planning out how to sort the hunters out.

I looked around and realised Theo wasn't there I followed his scent to the bathroom the door was wide open.

He was sitting on the window ledge with the window open and he was smoking.

"You know that's bad for you right?" he shook his head "I'm a werecoyete" it won't affect us" he walked towards him "Theo I can smell the wolf spain from here are you trying to get high then?"

He handed the joint to me for me to have some I took it and threw it in the toilet "What the fuck bro!" He said looking at me angrily he fumbled for something in his pocket and rolled himself another one.

I rolled my eyes "How long ?" he looked up at me and smirked "about seven inches" he licked his lips my cheeks went red "NO NOT YOUR DICK!" I said cover my cheeks he was smiling at me then it changed into a smirk "I already know how long you are and may I say oof I'm impressed" he bit his lip and looked downwards at my dick.

I covered it with my hands and sat next to him "How long have you been smoking weed?" He looked at the floor "since I was nine" I was stunned but not in a good way.

Damn I mean I have seen Cole sprouse smoking and that is HOT! But seeing Theo smoke was on a whole new level of hotness

Also...NINE!

My eyes wided "Nine!" He nodded while smoking away "why do you do it?" he looked at the floor I knew he hated opening up to people but I want him to know he can tell me anything.

NOT BECAUSE I LIKE HIM

"It stops my anxiety"

HE HAS ANXIETY AWW MY PRECIOUS BABY BOY...er wait why did I think that then

Without thinking I leant in and kiss him whilst pinning him against the window we almost fell out it he dropped his joint out the window I caught him by surprise.

He got up not leaving out kiss and pushed me against the wall while taking his hoodie off and his top I was about to take mine of but before I could his claws were already out and before I knew it he ripped my top off.

"Dude! That was designer" he smiled "shut up gay boy" and started kissing my neck I moaned.

We started walking towards my bedroom and before I knew it i was being pinned up on my bed I tried to turn us over so I was in control but he smiled and pushed me back down "no no no I top bitch" my face was red with embarrassment he moved down to my stomach "T-T-T-Theo" I moaned.

All of a sudden someone burst threw the door Theo quickly stood up I looked to see who it was "Peter?" Theo said confused I was relieved it wasn't one of the guys downstairs.

"Well well well boys what were you doing there then?" Theo looked him in the eye "Fuck off Peter" I said without thinking.

The guy is so much bigger why would I do that Jesus...

"What did Scott's Little bitch just say" he said walking towards me Theo stood in front of me "Back away" he said.

Awwww...no Liam shut up

"Awww is the Chimera being a protective boyfriend" Peter smirked Theo rolled his eyes "Yes I am problem" I choked at his words he turned around and smiled at me.

I walked next to Theo "What do you want Peter?" I tried to sound calm but I was digging my claws into my hands Peter looked at my hands smelling blood Theo knew what was happening.

"Well Chimera...Beta Derek said you guys needed help and I'm bored and plus I got to keep Malia safe" he looked down at my hands again "Well you clearly don't want me here I let you shirtless fella's get back to what you were about to do" he said and turned around and walked out.