Theo and Masons chat

iMessage

Theo raeken
Hi...

Mason

What the hell do
you want ?

Theo raeken
Just wanted to
know if Jake and
Liam are a thing?

Mason

Why😂 are you
jealous?

Theo raeken
No I'm not.

Mason
Ok😂 Well no they
are not Liam claims he
Is not gay so yanno

Theo raeken
Claims?

Mason
Kinda sounds like
you want Liam to be
Gay? 😂

Read at 10:20pm

*at school*

"LIAM LIAM LIAM!!!" Corey calls Liam from down the hallway. Liam laughs and walks over to Corey and Mason. Mason immediately hands Liam the phone to show him the texts Theo had sent him.

"He so likes you!!" Mason cheered Liam had a big grin on his face as he was reading the messages "OH MY.. I mean it doesn't matter because I'm not gay so and I'm going on a date with Hayden today so erm yeah.." Liam stutters.

"You're going on a date with Hayden that's a shame" Liam heard a husky voice behind him he turns around to see Jake and his sister Harley. Harley rolls her eyes "Jake stop hitting on my brother and a date ? With a girl? I'm confused I thought you liked The......."

"OMG we are late to class guys lets go sis" Liam cuts Harley off and grabbed her arm.
He walked her away from the group and into the hall way corner "sis can you shut up please I don't want people to know I like the.." Harley puts her hand over Liam's mouth "Theo is listen to our conversation with his bloody wolf hearing god I wish you guys didn't have that.."

"Is he ?" He turned around to see Theo staring at them Theo tried to act cool as if he wasn't staring but instead he tripped over a bin and fell on the Floor.

Liam laughed because he thought it was cute but immediately ran over to help him. Harley stood grinning as Liam put his hand out to help Theo up. Theo took his hand and said "thanks well erm that was embarrassing as hell" Liam laughed "nah it was cute...err I mean I got to go to class I'll see you later hope you're okay?"
Theo smiled "yeah fine".

Theo's PoV

They looked around at me and me being the clumsy idiot I am I tried to play it off cool but instead I fall over a fucking bin ugh I hate my life. Liam ran over to help me up which I was not expecting he put his hand out I TOUCHED HIS HAND MMHHMMMM😍 YES!

As he pulled me up I muttered "Thanks well that was embarrassing as hell" he laugh and said "nah it was cute err I mean I got to go to class see you later hope you're okay?"
I raised my eyebrow and just said "yeah fine" and watched him run off but let's go back to the part where he called me CUTE!