𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ

𝐂𝐇. 𝐕
//𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈

I NEVER IMAGINED a Fire Nation ship to look like this. It was dark, besides the red-tinted lights giving it a more creepy look.

Aang is in chains with two guards securing him in front of me.

I have the same situation except, I have more guards on me.

"Aang," I whisper, he looks back at me. Worried. "No talking!" A guard yells in my ear, frustrating me. I hate it when people yell in my ear. Sokka would do it all the time, it would frustrate me so much.

Aang try's to make small talk with the guards but they keep yelling at him. He looks back at me and winks before he blows the two men away with his powerful lungs.

I don't necessarily know what to do. So my reflexes decides for me by kicking the guard holding me in place where well, you know... down there.

You know they should really have armor there too.

Aang already took care of the rest, I follow him through the ship, trying to be quiet and stealthy.

He would check every door to see if there was a way out.

We found ourselves locked in a room with Zuko.

"Its just you and me." He sneers.
"And saki!" Aang points to me smiling.
"I don't want to fight her. She's weak and pointless. Whatever she is it can't be right.  You're the real threat here." He growls, not braking his constant stare with Aang.
His words hurt, anger, and question me.

"You want a fight? You want to see a threat?" I ask, raising my eyebrows and cocking my head.

"Well, you got it, princess," I smirk, I move my hands in swift motions, picturing the water bending scrolls my dad let me use. Following the instructions in my head.

A few moments later waterfalls through braking the windows and pushing Zuko to the wall. I blow out an icy breath freezing him in place.

I have no idea how I remembered to do that.

"Wow, Saki! You're an incredible water bender!" Aangs worship warms my heart but there's no time for it.

"We need to get out of here!"

I run out the room with Aang shortly behind me, we find ourselves on deck with many fire nation guards surrounding us.

"Saki! Water bend us out of here!" Aang yells.

"What? No, you air bend us out!" I argue.

"Saki! Just do it!" He yells.

I look around, trying to memorize the water bending movements of the scroll.
A few came to mind.

I water whipped a few men overboard. Aang was to busy trying to escape as well.

"Aang! Saki!" A familiar voice rang through my ears. Sokka and Katara were riding on Appa, he was flying finally.

"Don't let them escape!" Zuko yelled.

Doing my best to keep the men far away from me as possible, I didn't even notice Aang wasn't on the ship anymore.

All I could hear was Katara yelling for his name. Soon enough I felt a sudden power inside of me, It felt as if I had the power of 10 moons.

Aang rosed from the sea, spiraling in water. Me, well I had water surrounding my body as I pushed everyone overboard, even Zuko. Aang pushed the ship into an iceberg, damaging it to where it stopping sailing.

I fell to the ground, weakened by the sudden power I possessed.

"Saki! Aang!" Katara and Sokka both helped us onto Appa.

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐕𝐈𝐈

"You guys were amazing! You should've seen yourselves! You have to teach me!" Katara looked at us. Her eyes were full of excitement.

"I don't know if I can. I don't even know what I did." I respond, seeing that Aang is too lost in his thoughts to realize katara is talking. Katara pouted at my response.

"Aang? Why didn't you tell us you were the avatar?" Katara said resting her hand on his thigh.

"Cause I never wanted to be." He pierced his eyes closed like it was a bullet to the chest.

"I never thought I was capable of so much responsibility. Because of me, now the whole world is at war." He shutters.

"Aang. That's unfair. You're being too hard on yourself." I say moving closer.

"You're a hero, you just haven't figured it out yet." I smile as he finally looks at me. He was clearly crying, but his grey eyes have never shined brighter.

"How am I supposed to save the world though!" He goes back into panic.

"Well, the legend says you both need to master all four elements correct." Katara starts but I immediately respond.

"Woah Woah. Both? I'm just a water bender-"

"Who can bend fire, earth, and air. You're just as much of the hero as I am Saki. We're in this together." Aang says jumping down, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Good. Now that that's settled." Katara crosses her arms with a smirk.

"We first need to reach the North Pole so you two can learn water bending," Katara explains pulling out her brother's map.

"And you. I know how much you want to master water bending." I say moving to her side.

"We can all learn it together!" Aang says excitedly.

"Then we can head to the earth kingdom to find you an earth bender," I say pointing to the nation on the map.
"Us." Aang quietly corrects me.

"And Sokka can knock some fire nation heads on the way." Katara smiles at her brother.

"I would really like that." Sokka closes his eyes, relaxing.

"We're all in this to win it!" I chuckle throwing my hands in the air. Everyone joins me and we set out on our adventure.

Little did we know what we were getting ourselves into.

Avatar the last air bender

.